Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Von Miller

Von Miller

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
9 Posts 6 Posters 705 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
    • 6k Posts
    • 221 Reputation
    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
    #1

    I don't know, this guy is looking better and better the more I look at him. I like his attitude. What do you guys think?

    Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
      • 3k Posts
      • 241 Reputation
      Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I wouldn't mind him if he is there at 6, just like I wouldn't mind taking Peterson there either. 1st pick should be best available player minus QB if you don't need one. Gocong is a question mark at middle linebacker since he has obviously progressed since coming here, but didn't do so well in Philly's 4-3. Jackson can play middle and Gocong should be a good back up in any linebacker position but imagine if we could put Miller at strong, Fujita at weak to help keep hi healthy and have Jackson at middle where the line can tie up blockers to keep his pecs healthy.

      Ruining threads since 1897.
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Louisville Slugger Louisville SluggerL
        • 706 Posts
        • 95 Reputation
        Louisville SluggerL Louisville Slugger wrote on last edited by
        #3

        If we take Miller it will be as a DE.

        I dont wanna sound cliche but 4-3 OLB dont go in the top 10. If you draft one that high he mans the Mike generally.

        Even if hes a little small I would still love to have him on our DL. If we resign Benard could you imagine the havoc Miller and Benard would cause on passing situations!

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
          • 3k Posts
          • 241 Reputation
          Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
          #4

          He is not big enough to play DE period, you have to at least be around 270 pounds. His coverage ability is good enough to put him at the outside in a 4-3 and I just don't believe all that crap about how you can't draft someone until a certain point unless it's kickers or punters.

          Ruining threads since 1897.
          C 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • mcbrownies23 M
            • 23 Posts
            • 1 Reputation
            M mcbrownies23 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            We would be wasting his talent if we draft him i hope for his sake we don't...the dude is a straight up 34 OLB and nothing else

            1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
              • 3k Posts
              • 241 Reputation
              Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I don't know how you can say that, he has the coverage ability to be a 4-3 linebacker and I can see him flourishing in both a 3-4 an 4-3.

              Ruining threads since 1897.
              M 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • WRREBEL WRREBELW
                • 2k Posts
                • 87 Reputation
                WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
                #7

                He reminds me of keith mccants

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo

                  I don't know how you can say that, he has the coverage ability to be a 4-3 linebacker and I can see him flourishing in both a 3-4 an 4-3.

                  mcbrownies23 M
                  • 23 Posts
                  • 1 Reputation
                  M mcbrownies23 wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Hillis-iz-Boss said:

                  I don't know how you can say that, he has the coverage ability to be a 4-3 linebacker and I can see him flourishing in both a 3-4 an 4-3.

                  Im not saying he will fail i think he would be good in a 43 but i think he would be a true beast in the 34

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo

                    He is not big enough to play DE period, you have to at least be around 270 pounds. His coverage ability is good enough to put him at the outside in a 4-3 and I just don't believe all that crap about how you can't draft someone until a certain point unless it's kickers or punters.

                    CLEVELandMILIDH C
                    • 2k Posts
                    • 52 Reputation
                    C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

                    He is not big enough to play DE period, you have to at least be around 270 pounds. His coverage ability is good enough to put him at the outside in a 4-3 and I just don't believe all that crap about how you can't draft someone until a certain point unless it's kickers or punters.

                    The average for a 4-3 DE is somewhere around 260, Robert Mathis is 245. Miller at 246 is right were you'd want him, but I agree he's a linebacker not a linemen

                    1st Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU 3rd Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State4th Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma5th Earl Wolff, S, N.C. State6th Lucas Reed, TE, New Mexico
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    Theme
                    • System
                    • Light
                    • Dark
                    The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                    The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Forums
                    • Recent
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Donate