Vote For Peyton Hillis!
-
For Madden 12 they are having tournament style voting to see who will be on the cover! All 32 teams have a player in it, so vote for Hillis and vote against Ward!
-
Watched this on ESPN this morning and it was sweet.
-
Why does that animated picture of hillis look like they put colt mccoys arms and legs on his body? The guy is the epitome of gun show.
-
Why does that animated picture of hillis look like they put colt mccoys arms and legs on his body? The guy is the epitome of gun show.
Why does that animated picture of hillis look like they put colt mccoys arms and legs on his body? The guy is the epitome of gun show.
I know. When I play Madden his arms alway look so freakin small.
-
Done
-
Watched this on ESPN this morning and it was sweet.
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
Watched this on ESPN this morning and it was sweet.
thanks.
-
Not familiar with the Madden curse? Google it. We've already had a Steeler on the cover of Madden. I def don't want Ward on it.
-
voted!
I would buy my first Madden game in years if this miracle happens!
-
Not familiar with the Madden curse? Google it. We've already had a Steeler on the cover of Madden. I def don't want Ward on it.
Homotron said:
Not familiar with the Madden curse? Google it. We've already had a Steeler on the cover of Madden. I def don't want Ward on it.
yes Ward is a dirty player he definately needs to be on it and needs a season ending injury

-
Watched this on ESPN this morning and it was sweet.
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
Watched this on ESPN this morning and it was sweet.
I love Hillis's reaction when Vick says he wants to be on the madden cover "for the second time." I also like how Vick declines to arm wresle Hillis at the end of the video cuz he knows he would lose his arm..
-
im voting for vick. cleveland has enough curses already
-
hillis and vick were also on nfl live. they played some nice hillis highlights with the jim donovan soundbites. unfortunately, i couldn't find a vid online for this.
-
I voted for Ward.
No way I want the Madden Curse to hit Hillis.
-
I voted for Ward.
No way I want the Madden Curse to hit Hillis.
I voted for Ward.
No way I want the Madden Curse to hit Hillis.
Well played.
-
so no one here thinks Brees broke the Madden curse this year? I know I know he had that little knee thing, but he played the whole year and put up great numbers. It's not like he's going to win anyway, Aaron Rodgers deserves the cover.
-
so no one here thinks Brees broke the Madden curse this year? I know I know he had that little knee thing, but he played the whole year and put up great numbers. It's not like he's going to win anyway, Aaron Rodgers deserves the cover.
-
Homotron said:
Not familiar with the Madden curse? Google it. We've already had a Steeler on the cover of Madden. I def don't want Ward on it.
yes Ward is a dirty player he definately needs to be on it and needs a season ending injury

-
wow, classy as hell.
anyway........actually voted for hillis. he's a beast and deserves the "honor".
on the other hand, i would NEVER vote a Steeler for the cover.
fear the curse!
I suppose you call the way he plays classy?...Im not surprised comming from Stooler vermin like you...Hes a whiney punk ass...Ive see that Fukker cheap shot people so many times its not funny...the league will be better off without his or Harrisons Ilk.
-
wow, classy as hell.
anyway........actually voted for hillis. he's a beast and deserves the "honor".
on the other hand, i would NEVER vote a Steeler for the cover.
fear the curse!
I suppose you call the way he plays classy?...Im not surprised comming from Stooler vermin like you...Hes a whiney punk ass...Ive see that Fukker cheap shot people so many times its not funny...the league will be better off without his or Harrisons Ilk.
I suppose you call the way he plays classy?...Im not surprised comming from Stooler vermin like you...Hes a whiney punk ass...Ive see that Fukker cheap shot people so many times its not funny...the league will be better off without his or Harrisons Ilk.
hey, if you think ward or harrison are dirty.........whatever. it's not like i could say anything to change your mind and it's not like i care anyway.
but when a guy WISHES injury on a nfl player?
that's straight cleveland class right there, i tell you.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login