Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Nick Fairley Game Film

Nick Fairley Game Film

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
5 Posts 5 Posters 624 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TheRealMcCoy65 T
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    T TheRealMcCoy65 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    It's been hard to actually find film of Fairley for whatever reason, but I really think this guy's a beast and would love to have him. It sounds like he's going to be available and I would love to plug him in next to Ahtyba Rubin. For anyone out there who's wanted to see more of him too here's a handful of his games http://www.mockdraftclub.com/position-rankings/nick-fairley-profile

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • T TheRealMcCoy65

      It's been hard to actually find film of Fairley for whatever reason, but I really think this guy's a beast and would love to have him. It sounds like he's going to be available and I would love to plug him in next to Ahtyba Rubin. For anyone out there who's wanted to see more of him too here's a handful of his games http://www.mockdraftclub.com/position-rankings/nick-fairley-profile

      silverbackattack S
      • 55 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      S silverbackattack wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @therealmccoy65 said:

      It's been hard to actually find film of Fairley for whatever reason, but I really think this guy's a beast and would love to have him. It sounds like he's going to be available and I would love to plug him in next to Ahtyba Rubin. For anyone out there who's wanted to see more of him too here's a handful of his games http://www.mockdraftclub.com/position-rankings/nick-fairley-profile

      His stock has been plummeting for a few reasons. When I watched this

      guy in the championship game I thought he was an utter beast. But after

      further review I think the DT from Bama is the better player. He is

      even more of a monster. And Fairley is a 1-year wonder. That raises

      a red flag in itself.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
        • 64k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
        #3

        The concern is, Fairley's character issues may well cause him to hurt the team that drafts him.

        I wouldn't take the chance at all. The Browns don't have the room on their roster, for a big chance.

        His penalties during games, and off the field issues... nope. Not a Cleveland Brown.

        The Bengals or Raiders would draft him...

        http://bleacherreport.com/articles/642411-2011-nfl-draft-predicting-the-biggest-nfl-draft-duds-for-2011/entry/55528-2011-nfl-draft-is-it-boom-or-bust-for-nick-fairley

        http://bleacherreport.com/articles/632942-2011-nfl-draft-are-nick-fairleys-character-concerns-overblown-or-understated

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply
        • C calfoxwc

          The concern is, Fairley's character issues may well cause him to hurt the team that drafts him.

          I wouldn't take the chance at all. The Browns don't have the room on their roster, for a big chance.

          His penalties during games, and off the field issues... nope. Not a Cleveland Brown.

          The Bengals or Raiders would draft him...

          http://bleacherreport.com/articles/642411-2011-nfl-draft-predicting-the-biggest-nfl-draft-duds-for-2011/entry/55528-2011-nfl-draft-is-it-boom-or-bust-for-nick-fairley

          http://bleacherreport.com/articles/632942-2011-nfl-draft-are-nick-fairleys-character-concerns-overblown-or-understated

          SJ_Browns S
          • 1k Posts
          • 12 Reputation
          S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @calfoxwc said:

          The concern is, Fairley's character issues may well cause him to hurt the team that drafts him.

          I wouldn't take the chance at all. The Browns don't have the room on their roster, for a big chance.

          His penalties during games, and off the field issues... nope. Not a Cleveland Brown.

          The Bengals or Raiders would draft him...

          http://bleacherreport.com/articles/642411-2011-nfl-draft-predicting-the-biggest-nfl-draft-duds-for-2011/entry/55528-2011-nfl-draft-is-it-boom-or-bust-for-nick-fairley

          http://bleacherreport.com/articles/632942-2011-nfl-draft-are-nick-fairleys-character-concerns-overblown-or-understated

          i'm with you on this one. i hope the browns don't draft him. i can def see the raiders or the bengals drafting him.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • CLEVELandMILIDH C
            • 2k Posts
            • 52 Reputation
            C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I don't think DT is a good pick in the top 10 unless he's a monster and a freakish athlete and I dont see that. To me Fairley's closer to it than Dareus though. I don't see much drop off in the 2nd-3rd round DT's compared to who's expected to go top 10. I'll take Austin, Paea, Nevis, Wilkerson, Taylor later in the draft and probably get the same production and use that top 10 pick of Green, Bowers, Watt or Peterson.

            1st Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU 3rd Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State4th Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma5th Earl Wolff, S, N.C. State6th Lucas Reed, TE, New Mexico
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            Theme
            • System
            • Light
            • Dark
            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Forums
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Donate