Falcons To Contact The Browns In Trade... Cb On Radar In Draft?
-
I think some team will nab him in the second half of the second round, if not earlier.
NFLdraftscout has him pegged as a third rounder. After his combine? I think he's gone before the Browns draft in the third....
but how cool would it be if he is the Browns third round pick, and becomes a Roddy White?
************************
Name: Edmond Gates
College: Abilene Christian Number: 8
Height: 6-0 Weight: 192
Position: WR Pos2: KR
Class/Draft Year: Sr/2011
40 Time: 4.31 40 Low: 4.28 40 High: 4.49</FONT>
Projected Round: 3 Stock:

Rated number 10 out of 327 WR's 96 / 2429 TOTAL</FONT></STRONG>
-
If Peterson is gone and AJ is available, but we feel someone like Blackmon can be just as good or could produce just as well for our team, and could be avaible at 27. Plus you get two 1st plus more picks; it could very well be a good risk for us.
Well there goes your risk, seeing as how Justin Blackmon is staying in OKS for another year.
Unless he has a twin brother I dont know about.
Well there goes your risk, seeing as how Justin Blackmon is staying in OKS for another year.
Unless he has a twin brother I dont know about.
I didn't know, and was using him as an example of a wr that is projected to be a late 1st round pick
-
I like Jarvis Williams out of North Carolina St. as a late prospect ( 5th or 6th round ). He took quite a bit of Torry Holts records if I remember correctly, so he can't be all that bad.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login