Skip to content

Browns Awarded 7Th Round Pick

The Browns Board
4 3 649
  • So who do you guys think the Browns Mr.Irrelevant is going to be?

    Browns Awarded 7th Round Pick

  • So who do you guys think the Browns Mr.Irrelevant is going to be?

    Browns Awarded 7th Round Pick

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    So who do you guys think the Browns Mr.Irrelevant is going to be?

    Browns Awarded 7th Round Pick

    Me. I'd play any position to wear that uniform. I reckon that I could be a great decoy on offense, I could run down the field wearing my union jack flag upsetting all the millions of UK fans that apparently spend a fortune on going to every home game but don't get interviewed by the browns and because there is so many of them blending in within the stadium crowd there would be an uproar so violent that the opposition would stop in their tracks and even Brian robiskie would take a 90 YAC streak to the end zone every time. I think I might use my personal connections with Mike Homgren to suggest this but perhaps that;s just me being a showboater only interested in myself and not giving a damn about the Browns success. I could be wrong, what does orangehelmetUk think? Oh. I forgot, Don't give a shit.

    I rally shoulfn't post at 1am< apologies in adcance, clearly I am still a little tetchy. 🙂

    To be fair to your reasonalble question, apologes, we should look at our next Mr irrelevant in the area of secondary defense, I thinkthere is a lot o talent in this draft in that area and we could get a great development prospect out of it.

    Having just looked u form the ketboard I ralise that the beer has kicked in, but don't forget, our beer is stronger than yours!

  • A new kicker, they usually go sixth to seventh round or undrafted.

    But either way i'll take it.

  • Speed or the biggest bastard you can get.