Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Lawrence Taylor: All Class

Lawrence Taylor: All Class

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
10 Posts 9 Posters 967 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • alporcini alporciniA Posting Machine Very Popular Conversation Starter Dedicated Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 481 Posts
    • 161 Reputation
    alporciniA alporcini wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Sorry if someone else posted this before, but a buddy of mine just forwarded it to me...

    Incredible!

    During an interview Tuesday after he was sentenced to six years' probation, Lawrence Taylor made no apologies for visiting a prostitute, and said it did not matter that she was underage.

    Taylor, 52, avoided jail time by pleading guilty in January to sexual misconduct and patronizing a 16-year-old prostitute stemming from an incident in May 2010. Both counts are misdemeanors.

    Speaking on Fox News' "Studio B with Shepard Smith," Taylor, a former New York Giants linebacker and a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame said," I didn't go pick her up on no playground. She wasn't hiding behind the school bus or getting off a school bus. This is a working girl that came to my room."

    Taylor blamed the institution of prostitution for the fact that he ended up with an underage girl.

    "It's the world of prostitution," he said during the Fox News interview. "You never know what you're gonna get. Is it gonna be a pretty girl, an ugly girl or whatever it's gonna be."

    Or a young girl? Smith asked.

    "I don't card da bitches," Taylor said. "I don't ask for no birth certificate."

    "I'll take my punishment like I should, but my problem is at home with my wife, so that's really the only one I have to answer to," he said in the interview.

    How did he get in the situation in the first place? Smith asked.

    "It happens sometimes," Taylor said. "I'd been on the road 10 or 11 days and I came in to town. Actually, I made a phone call to a friend of mine, and he made a phone call."

    Taylor said he has used the services of prostitutes in the past, especially between 1994 and 2001, when he was not married.

    "I'm not looking for a relationship. Hey, sometimes I look for some company," Taylor said. "It's all clean.It's the oldest profession in the world. Right? "

    rich4eagleR 1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
      • 14k Posts
      • 5k Reputation
      nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
      #2

      It just amazes Me hes so great on the field,but such a dumb Mo'Fo in everyday life.....Im not sure theres a bigger Retard than him and Mike Tyson LOL

      Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Pumpkin Eater P
        • 4k Posts
        • 297 Reputation
        P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
        #3

        He has more class than thugs like Harrison do today. Remember when he took out Joe Theisman? He knew he hurt him and was the first to tell the Redskins to get people out there to help him. Then He held his head in grief. Now you have roided out buttlickers like the Squeeler's Harrison who deliberately try to hurt people.

        :neutral_face:
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
          • 3k Posts
          • 241 Reputation
          Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I actually watched this and I honestly get what he's saying. Don't get me wrong prostitution is horrible and you should not take part in it in any way, but he didn't want to have sex with someone who was underage, he wanted to have sex with a consenting adult. He's mans up to what he did and he is going to except the punishment for it because he knows what he did was wrong. Underage prostitution is everywhere in this country and honestly you probably have just as good of a chance sleeping with an underage prostitute than you do sleeping with an adult. Those kids are forced to do it as slaves and you really don't need to go any farther than Toledo Ohio to see it since it's the 3rd largest city in the USA for sex trafficking.

          Ruining threads since 1897.
          alporciniA 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo

            I actually watched this and I honestly get what he's saying. Don't get me wrong prostitution is horrible and you should not take part in it in any way, but he didn't want to have sex with someone who was underage, he wanted to have sex with a consenting adult. He's mans up to what he did and he is going to except the punishment for it because he knows what he did was wrong. Underage prostitution is everywhere in this country and honestly you probably have just as good of a chance sleeping with an underage prostitute than you do sleeping with an adult. Those kids are forced to do it as slaves and you really don't need to go any farther than Toledo Ohio to see it since it's the 3rd largest city in the USA for sex trafficking.

            alporcini alporciniA Posting Machine Very Popular Conversation Starter Dedicated Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 481 Posts
            • 161 Reputation
            alporciniA alporcini wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Hillis-iz-Boss said:

            I actually watched this and I honestly get what he's saying. Don't get me wrong prostitution is horrible and you should not take part in it in any way, but he didn't want to have sex with someone who was underage, he wanted to have sex with a consenting adult. He's mans up to what he did and he is going to except the punishment for it because he knows what he did was wrong. Underage prostitution is everywhere in this country and honestly you probably have just as good of a chance sleeping with an underage prostitute than you do sleeping with an adult. Those kids are forced to do it as slaves and you really don't need to go any farther than Toledo Ohio to see it since it's the 3rd largest city in the USA for sex trafficking.

            But you do have to admit that "I don't card da bitches," would be a monster hit hip hop chartbuster for 50 Cent... maybe the funniest line I have read in a while...

            1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
              • 28k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I like LT. I doubt he knew the whore was underage.

              "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • alporciniA alporcini

                Sorry if someone else posted this before, but a buddy of mine just forwarded it to me...

                Incredible!

                During an interview Tuesday after he was sentenced to six years' probation, Lawrence Taylor made no apologies for visiting a prostitute, and said it did not matter that she was underage.

                Taylor, 52, avoided jail time by pleading guilty in January to sexual misconduct and patronizing a 16-year-old prostitute stemming from an incident in May 2010. Both counts are misdemeanors.

                Speaking on Fox News' "Studio B with Shepard Smith," Taylor, a former New York Giants linebacker and a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame said," I didn't go pick her up on no playground. She wasn't hiding behind the school bus or getting off a school bus. This is a working girl that came to my room."

                Taylor blamed the institution of prostitution for the fact that he ended up with an underage girl.

                "It's the world of prostitution," he said during the Fox News interview. "You never know what you're gonna get. Is it gonna be a pretty girl, an ugly girl or whatever it's gonna be."

                Or a young girl? Smith asked.

                "I don't card da bitches," Taylor said. "I don't ask for no birth certificate."

                "I'll take my punishment like I should, but my problem is at home with my wife, so that's really the only one I have to answer to," he said in the interview.

                How did he get in the situation in the first place? Smith asked.

                "It happens sometimes," Taylor said. "I'd been on the road 10 or 11 days and I came in to town. Actually, I made a phone call to a friend of mine, and he made a phone call."

                Taylor said he has used the services of prostitutes in the past, especially between 1994 and 2001, when he was not married.

                "I'm not looking for a relationship. Hey, sometimes I look for some company," Taylor said. "It's all clean.It's the oldest profession in the world. Right? "

                rich4eagle rich4eagleR One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 2k Posts
                • 39 Reputation
                rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by rich4eagle
                #7

                @alporcini said:

                Sorry if someone else posted this before, but a buddy of mine just forwarded it to me...

                Incredible!

                During an interview Tuesday after he was sentenced to six years' probation, Lawrence Taylor made no apologies for visiting a prostitute, and said it did not matter that she was underage.

                Taylor, 52, avoided jail time by pleading guilty in January to sexual misconduct and patronizing a 16-year-old prostitute stemming from an incident in May 2010. Both counts are misdemeanors.

                Speaking on Fox News' "Studio B with Shepard Smith," Taylor, a former New York Giants linebacker and a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame said," I didn't go pick her up on no playground. She wasn't hiding behind the school bus or getting off a school bus. This is a working girl that came to my room."

                Taylor blamed the institution of prostitution for the fact that he ended up with an underage girl.

                "It's the world of prostitution," he said during the Fox News interview. "You never know what you're gonna get. Is it gonna be a pretty girl, an ugly girl or whatever it's gonna be."

                Or a young girl? Smith asked.

                "I don't card da bitches," Taylor said. "I don't ask for no birth certificate."

                "I'll take my punishment like I should, but my problem is at home with my wife, so that's really the only one I have to answer to," he said in the interview.

                How did he get in the situation in the first place? Smith asked.

                "It happens sometimes," Taylor said. "I'd been on the road 10 or 11 days and I came in to town. Actually, I made a phone call to a friend of mine, and he made a phone call."

                Taylor said he has used the services of prostitutes in the past, especially between 1994 and 2001, when he was not married.

                "I'm not looking for a relationship. Hey, sometimes I look for some company," Taylor said. "It's all clean.It's the oldest profession in the world. Right? "

                Hey Al that was spectacular...............and good see youpost a lead message...............I FIND IT SO HILARIOUS that this jackass makes news sorta likfe FOX news

                Offense Wins.......Franchise QB's are the key.............Defense keeps you in the game.........Go Buckeyes
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • slowburn slowburnS
                  • 2k Posts
                  • 116 Reputation
                  slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Me love you long time...

                  prostitute1.jpg

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • miktoxic miktoxicM
                    • 13k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    this happened right over the bridge in rockland county. i doubt a judge in ny would ever punish him (the great ny giants player who helped bring a super bowl to ny) for a crime like this. not saying prostitution is right but some of these dudes just like roaming around and fxxking strange.

                    how about the press conference for the underage girl after the sentencing? anyone notice that hag bitch gloria albright leaning on her shoulder while she read some prepared press statement about how she was defamed blah blah blah on the way to submit a multi-million dollar lawsuit. meanwhile she was sucking c33k a week earlier for crack. get the fxxk outta here.

                    it's just dumb that we haven't legalized it yet. just like marijuana. was in germany for three years back in the 80's and it was legal. everyone gets tested weekly or bi-weekly. stops the underworld criminal element associated with it here and it's considered a job by most people. remember seeing many wives getting dropped off in the morning by their husbands on the way to work. talk about the conversation over dinner. "how was your day?"

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                      • 6k Posts
                      • 221 Reputation
                      Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
                      #10

                      I agree with him. It's the woman's choice what they want to do with their body, whore or not.

                      He should be punished though. Just next time, run a carfax on that ass.

                      Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      Theme
                      • System
                      • Light
                      • Dark
                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Forums
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Donate