Football Gameplan's Mocking The Draft Video - 4.1.11
-
Some of these choices may actually be viable....the Browns DO need a WR....so why not get a jump on the young man suggested, though, for him, I might wait and see if he is still available in the 2d or 3rd round.
However, I think too many rappers were chosen. From what I see they are all talk and no game.
-
Some of these choices may actually be viable....the Browns DO need a WR....so why not get a jump on the young man suggested, though, for him, I might wait and see if he is still available in the 2d or 3rd round.
However, I think too many rappers were chosen. From what I see they are all talk and no game.
Some of these choices may actually be viable....the Browns DO need a WR....so why not get a jump on the young man suggested, though, for him, I might wait and see if he is still available in the 2d or 3rd round.
However, I think too many rappers were chosen. From what I see they are all talk and no game.
HAHAHA!! You bring up a GREAT point about the Rappers! LOL!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login