Which Injured Browns' Return Could Have The Biggest Impact?
-
Ill go Evan Moore because i think he has all the potential to be a great TE in this league and fits the WCO perfectly also theres been alot of news that his role next year will be alot bigger...
I guess aside from him id go Hardesty assuming he can stay healthy he should get some carries when Hillis needs a break
-
Ill go Evan Moore because i think he has all the potential to be a great TE in this league and fits the WCO perfectly also theres been alot of news that his role next year will be alot bigger...
I guess aside from him id go Hardesty assuming he can stay healthy he should get some carries when Hillis needs a break
Ill go Evan Moore because i think he has all the potential to be a great TE in this league and fits the WCO perfectly also theres been alot of news that his role next year will be alot bigger...
I guess aside from him id go Hardesty assuming he can stay healthy he should get some carries when Hillis needs a break
my feelings exactly. i think evan will have the biggest impact and i think he will do well in the wco.
i don't know if montario will stay healthy to even get on the field this season. let alone play for a significant amount of time.
i'm also not sure about dq and his health as well as his size and if he can make a difference in the nfl's 4-3. those were my other 2 choices, but i chose evan over them for the previously specified reasons.
-
Scott fujita the defense suffered tremendously after he got hurt.
-
Scott fujita the defense suffered tremendously after he got hurt.
Exactly. Fujita would have been a pro bowler easy if he never got injured. The offense didn't change much with Moore out (should be different this year since we actually will have an offense). My runner up would be Jackson who is a dominating player when he doesn't find himself on IR.
-
Scott fujita the defense suffered tremendously after he got hurt.
good point. fujita was a big help for the d.
-
Yeah i thought about going Fujita but we'll be in the 4-3 this year and i think he was really becoming a monster in that Rob Ryan 3-4,not saying hes not gonna have a great year this year i see big things for him...
I just see Evan Moore having a breakout season and becoming one of the better TEs in the league eventually becoming the future TE for the Browns once Watson becomes a lil older
-
Yeah i thought about going Fujita but we'll be in the 4-3 this year and i think he was really becoming a monster in that Rob Ryan 3-4,not saying hes not gonna have a great year this year i see big things for him...
I just see Evan Moore having a breakout season and becoming one of the better TEs in the league eventually becoming the future TE for the Browns once Watson becomes a lil older
Yeah i thought about going Fujita but we'll be in the 4-3 this year and i think he was really becoming a monster in that Rob Ryan 3-4,not saying hes not gonna have a great year this year i see big things for him...
I just see Evan Moore having a breakout season and becoming one of the better TEs in the league eventually becoming the future TE for the Browns once Watson becomes a lil older
a case can be made for a few of the players on that list. but i'm sticking with evan. i just see him getting alot of opportunities because he probably won't get alot of attention from opposing defenders. i really see his chances of having a good year increasing even more if the browns pick up a good wr via trade, fa or draft. bring a guy like aj in and the attention will definitely be off of evan.
-
Yeah i thought about going Fujita but we'll be in the 4-3 this year and i think he was really becoming a monster in that Rob Ryan 3-4,not saying hes not gonna have a great year this year i see big things for him...
I just see Evan Moore having a breakout season and becoming one of the better TEs in the league eventually becoming the future TE for the Browns once Watson becomes a lil older
Yeah i thought about going Fujita but we'll be in the 4-3 this year and i think he was really becoming a monster in that Rob Ryan 3-4,not saying hes not gonna have a great year this year i see big things for him...
I just see Evan Moore having a breakout season and becoming one of the better TEs in the league eventually becoming the future TE for the Browns once Watson becomes a lil older
He did have a great year in the 3-4, but his natural position is the 4-3 and just his knowledge of the defense is going to make him worth having in the linebacking corps again. We keep this guy healthy and I can see 80-100 tackles with 7 sacks and 1-2 INT's in his future.
-
Yeah i thought about going Fujita but we'll be in the 4-3 this year and i think he was really becoming a monster in that Rob Ryan 3-4,not saying hes not gonna have a great year this year i see big things for him...
I just see Evan Moore having a breakout season and becoming one of the better TEs in the league eventually becoming the future TE for the Browns once Watson becomes a lil older
He did have a great year in the 3-4, but his natural position is the 4-3 and just his knowledge of the defense is going to make him worth having in the linebacking corps again. We keep this guy healthy and I can see 80-100 tackles with 7 sacks and 1-2 INT's in his future.
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
He did have a great year in the 3-4, but his natural position is the 4-3 and just his knowledge of the defense is going to make him worth having in the linebacking corps again. We keep this guy healthy and I can see 80-100 tackles with 7 sacks and 1-2 INT's in his future.
I was thinking maybe around 100 tackles at best and around 4 sacks..
If he gets 100 tackles with 7 sacks he could easily win Defenseive MVP of the league
-
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
He did have a great year in the 3-4, but his natural position is the 4-3 and just his knowledge of the defense is going to make him worth having in the linebacking corps again. We keep this guy healthy and I can see 80-100 tackles with 7 sacks and 1-2 INT's in his future.
I was thinking maybe around 100 tackles at best and around 4 sacks..
If he gets 100 tackles with 7 sacks he could easily win Defenseive MVP of the league
-
-
The good news is all of the guys named can make a impact when they return.
Things can be very different.
-
I didn't vote because, as 'peen stated, any & all of them would have an impact. While they received no votes, the return of those offensive linemen is pretty darned important. Sometimes it's the sum of the parts.
Mike
-
I wanted to vote for the two O-line guys, Fujita and Jackson but I decided to ultimately go with Jackson.
Fujita is a pure leader and I think the defense did suffer tremendously when he was gone but it's expected of him to make a big impact on our D after what he did last year.
Jackson is a 4 - 3 LB at heart and I really think the guy will shine now that we're switching back.
-
If D'Qwell can be a glimpse of what many fans thought he was, then we'll win a Superbowl.
D'Qwell's numbers have always been inflated due to how much our D was on the field. He was never an elite linebacker.
By the way, what does everyone think about Fujita and his adjustment to the 4-3? I dont think he'll do as well as some of you are saying. Hopefully I'm wrong.
-
I didn't vote because, as 'peen stated, any & all of them would have an impact. While they received no votes, the return of those offensive linemen is pretty darned important. Sometimes it's the sum of the parts.
Mike
While they received no votes, the return of those offensive linemen is pretty darned important. Sometimes it's the sum of the parts.
Mike
great point about the o-line men. colt is going to need all the protection he can get so anything these guys can do to help the cause would be great. i said earlier in this thread that a case can be made for a number of people on the list. it will be interesting to monitor these players and see how much they can contribute this season.
-
If D'Qwell can be a glimpse of what many fans thought he was, then we'll win a Superbowl.
D'Qwell's numbers have always been inflated due to how much our D was on the field. He was never an elite linebacker.
By the way, what does everyone think about Fujita and his adjustment to the 4-3? I dont think he'll do as well as some of you are saying. Hopefully I'm wrong.
By the way, what does everyone think about Fujita and his adjustment to the 4-3? I dont think he'll do as well as some of you are saying. Hopefully I'm wrong.
i don't know how deeply rooted fujita is in the 4-3 d (college and early pro-career), but he played 4 yrs in the saints 4-3 d and he did just fine. it won't be a switch for him, it will be a switch back to the 4-3 d.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login