Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Movies

Movies

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
3 Posts 3 Posters 571 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi guys.

    Hey with more time to watch movies I have a few new reviews at Westside Steve's Movie Page.

    Plus I'll be at Barbarinos Friday.

    Cheers\WSS

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • VaporTrail VaporTrailV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 6k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Steve, Source Code, good or bad? I want to go see it, but I don't want to know anything about it.

      VagitronV 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • VaporTrailV VaporTrail

        Steve, Source Code, good or bad? I want to go see it, but I don't want to know anything about it.

        Vagitron VagitronV Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 4k Posts
        • 301 Reputation
        VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @vaportrail said:

        Steve, Source Code, good or bad? I want to go see it, but I don't want to know anything about it.

        Good. It definitely has a interesting premise. I saw a screener for it a week or so prior to release through my uncle. Definitely worth the price of admission. Good acting, good special effects/action. However I would suggest not trying to pick apart the premise and open your mind a little bit to the potentially outlandish. If you try and pick it apart afterward it could very well ruin the movie. It has a "matrix feel" in that regard. It's also getting great reviews. I believe it's sitting at a 90% at Rottentomatoes.com.

        AKA SNATCH98 or Rorbotron. The boards glorious admins decided to get cute and change my name to "homotron" Classy group of people. (Lost a bet with Columbus king and got banned for a month)
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate