Skip to content

Peyton Hillis On The Cover Of Madden!

The Browns Board
225 53 11.9k
  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Reading is very tricky to improve. I think it's almost intrinsic. The MCAT does basically the same thing as the SAT reading comprehension sections. I've consistently been scoring ~80% on the practice materials that I'm working on, which is good enough for top 25th percentile, but I haven't seen any improvement. As far as writing... Couldn't help you there. I hated it in high school. My second SAT was the first SAT to include the writing section, so no one really cared about it. I drew a penis at the end of it and randomly inserted the word "nipples" twice. Got a 460. U. of Dayton's application only asked for Math and Reading.

    I would suggest getting her some practice material, as reading can be difficult if you don't know what to expect. Which may have been her reason for performing poorly?

  • Reading is very tricky to improve. I think it's almost intrinsic. The MCAT does basically the same thing as the SAT reading comprehension sections. I've consistently been scoring ~80% on the practice materials that I'm working on, which is good enough for top 25th percentile, but I haven't seen any improvement. As far as writing... Couldn't help you there. I hated it in high school. My second SAT was the first SAT to include the writing section, so no one really cared about it. I drew a penis at the end of it and randomly inserted the word "nipples" twice. Got a 460. U. of Dayton's application only asked for Math and Reading.

    I would suggest getting her some practice material, as reading can be difficult if you don't know what to expect. Which may have been her reason for performing poorly?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @vaportrail said:

    Reading is very tricky to improve. I think it's almost intrinsic. The MCAT does basically the same thing as the SAT reading comprehension sections. I've consistently been scoring ~80% on the practice materials that I'm working on, which is good enough for top 25th percentile, but I haven't seen any improvement. As far as writing... Couldn't help you there. I hated it in high school. My second SAT was the first SAT to include the writing section, so no one really cared about it. I drew a penis at the end of it and randomly inserted the word "nipples" twice. Got a 460. U. of Dayton's application only asked for Math and Reading.

    I would suggest getting her some practice material, as reading can be difficult if you don't know what to expect. Which may have been her reason for performing poorly?

    We paid $150.00 for one of these prep courses. It didn't help.....or maybe it did. Perhaps without it it would have been far worse.

  • N Nw220 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    Well Gipper im sure if shes nearly as have as intellegent as you are she'll do fine whatever it is she decides to do

  • N Nw220 wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Hillis Leads Jamaal Charles for Madden cover as of now

    My link

    Go Hillis!!!!!

  • Hillis Leads Jamaal Charles for Madden cover as of now

    My link

    Go Hillis!!!!!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @nw220 said:

    Hillis Leads Jamaal Charles for Madden cover as of now

    My link

    Go Hillis!!!!!

    How many other people are still in the running for this?

  • @nw220 said:

    Hillis Leads Jamaal Charles for Madden cover as of now

    My link

    Go Hillis!!!!!

    How many other people are still in the running for this?

    N Nw220 wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @the-gipper said:

    How many other people are still in the running for this?

    I know after This Hillis will face Rodgers who is facing Danny Woodhead the winner of that will be in the championship..

    The other side of the braket has Drew Brees agasnt Adrian Peterson and Micheal Vick vs Patrick Willis...

    I dont see Hillis beating out Rodgers who rightfully deserves the cover but just to see Hillis getting so much love is well deserved and anything is possible

  • N Nw220 wrote on last edited by
    #48

    It seems Hillis may have already pulled another upset with Charles

    Hillis Pulling away from Charles

  • Funny homotron I thought reading ur comments were the dumbest thing I read all week. That is until I read ben roethlisburger wouldn't live with his fiance for religeous reason..

    Really ben? So raping or have sex with a random young chick in a bathroom stall is ok? But living with your wife isn't?

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @wrrebel said:

    Funny homotron I thought reading ur comments were the dumbest thing I read all week. That is until I read ben roethlisburger wouldn't live with his fiance for religeous reason..

    Really ben? So raping or have sex with a random young chick in a bathroom stall is ok? But living with your wife isn't?

    I sincerely doubt it's his religious beliefs but rather hers and he's respecting/protecting her from the media by saying it's both. It would make absolutely no sense considering his "decorated past" for it to be otherwise.

  • ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by TheClevelandSound
    #50

    Peyton Hillis is in the final four of the Madden cover. He is going up against Aaron Rodgers, my original pick to win it all. I think that it's awesome that Hillis is still in it. Whoever you vote for, please don't make it Vick. The fact that people still like him is sickening.

    http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2012cover

  • BrownsBackerB BrownsBacker wrote on last edited by
    #51

    I voted for Vick, hes got skills son

  • Peyton Hillis is in the final four of the Madden cover. He is going up against Aaron Rodgers, my original pick to win it all. I think that it's awesome that Hillis is still in it. Whoever you vote for, please don't make it Vick. The fact that people still like him is sickening.

    http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2012cover

    ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    Peyton Hillis is in the final four of the Madden cover. He is going up against Aaron Rodgers, my original pick to win it all. I think that it's awesome that Hillis is still in it. Whoever you vote for, please don't make it Vick. The fact that people still like him is sickening.

    http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2012cover

    Wow, so no matter what he does, he cannot ever redeem himself in your eyes? Yes, what he did to those poor dogs was terrible, and certainly makes you question whether he is a sociopath or not. But he did his time and by most accounts has become a better man and person for it.

    Doesn't he deserve a second chance?

  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #53

    I don't care about Vick's dog fighting. He paid his price for what he did. I just don't want him on their because he was already on the cover once. Same reason I am happy Bree's is done and why I am pissed Joe Mauer is on the cover of MLB the show for the second year in a row.

  • @clevelandfanforlife said:

    Peyton Hillis is in the final four of the Madden cover. He is going up against Aaron Rodgers, my original pick to win it all. I think that it's awesome that Hillis is still in it. Whoever you vote for, please don't make it Vick. The fact that people still like him is sickening.

    http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2012cover

    Wow, so no matter what he does, he cannot ever redeem himself in your eyes? Yes, what he did to those poor dogs was terrible, and certainly makes you question whether he is a sociopath or not. But he did his time and by most accounts has become a better man and person for it.

    Doesn't he deserve a second chance?

    ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @thaak said:

    Wow, so no matter what he does, he cannot ever redeem himself in your eyes? Yes, what he did to those poor dogs was terrible, and certainly makes you question whether he is a sociopath or not. But he did his time and by most accounts has become a better man and person for it.

    Doesn't he deserve a second chance?

    He absolutely deserves a second chance but people seem to be forgetting about what he did because he had one good season. He still has giant strides to make off the field before he repairs his image: at least to me. He is only sorry because he got caught and he's still be doing it if he hadn't. Also, he's already been on the cover once. Share the wealth.

  • C ClevelandBigDawg wrote on last edited by
    #55

    The cinderella story. The Butler Bulldog of the Madden Cover Challenge if you will. Hopefully with a happier ending though. I still think it's funny that the Panthers had an OT in it for the voting.

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #56

    Dont make this thread about Vick. If you dont vote for Hillis, I will make you look silly on here. How does that sound?!

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #57

    Vote hillis!

    Rumor has it aaron rogers faught dogs when he was at cal!

  • B BeernBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #58

    I voted for Hillis. I think Rodgers is going to take this one though, and eventually be on the cover.

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #59

    I will vote as many times as I need to make sure hillis wins!

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #60

    I personally could care less who shows up on the cover of the Madden whatever game that is.

    I don't play video games, and I don't do fantasy sports, so all of that is meaningless to me.

    The only thing I might care about is that a Browns player gets some well earned recognition, from whatever quarter.

    But, I would rather he get recognition for going to DisneyWorld because he was the Super Bowl MVP.

  • HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #61

    The fact that Hillis has got this far is a great display of the Browns fan base, I am sure that non Browns fans have voted for him but I guess more of us have voted than non Browns fans....another testament to why our fan base is so freakingly awesome. I say keep voting - it would make a change to have a real man on the cover. Vick no way deserves it - his redemption takes much longer in my book, I'm with you CFFL.