Skip to content

Brown's Fan ?

Barber Shop Talk
3 2 706
  • Hi, I have picked up an NFL official Cleveland Browns 2007 Offensive playbook. This thing is the real deal. I have not been able to find much info on this item. Not sure if this book was supposed to be in the hands of anybody but the players. Seeing if anybody has heard of one of these before. Are these books worth anything?

    Thanks

    2ia7w1s.jpg

    http://tinypic.com/r/2ia7w1s/7

  • Hi, I have picked up an NFL official Cleveland Browns 2007 Offensive playbook. This thing is the real deal. I have not been able to find much info on this item. Not sure if this book was supposed to be in the hands of anybody but the players. Seeing if anybody has heard of one of these before. Are these books worth anything?

    Thanks

    2ia7w1s.jpg

    http://tinypic.com/r/2ia7w1s/7

    @retroxb said:

    Hi, I have picked up an NFL official Cleveland Browns 2007 Offensive playbook. This thing is the real deal. I have not been able to find much info on this item. Not sure if this book was supposed to be in the hands of anybody but the players. Seeing if anybody has heard of one of these before. Are these books worth anything?

    Thanks

    2ia7w1s.jpg

    http://tinypic.com/r/2ia7w1s/7

    Cleveland Browns Security is on the way to have a "talk" with you.

  • @retroxb said:

    Hi, I have picked up an NFL official Cleveland Browns 2007 Offensive playbook. This thing is the real deal. I have not been able to find much info on this item. Not sure if this book was supposed to be in the hands of anybody but the players. Seeing if anybody has heard of one of these before. Are these books worth anything?

    Thanks

    2ia7w1s.jpg

    http://tinypic.com/r/2ia7w1s/7

    Cleveland Browns Security is on the way to have a "talk" with you.

    Hahaha

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Cleveland Browns Security is on the way to have a "talk" with you.