Anybody Wanna Make A Trade With Redskins?
-
that's what i've been saying for months now. I would say that the cardinals EASILY have the worst QB situation in the league right now. I don't see if Gabbert or Newton are there if you don't take one unless their scouts are really sold off on them. I'm just not sold on any of the second tier QB's, maybe Mallet but the cardinals need a start from day one guy. Either way I can safely say this is the least sure draft i've seen in a long time, I still right now have no clue really what's going to happen.
For some reason I don't see Arizona taking a QB in the first round. This team is built to win with the right QB and I think they believe that QB is already in the league. I look for Arizona to take a QB later in the draft and making a play for a FA like Kolb, Hasselback or McNabb. Just my opinion. But then again I think Mike Brown is stubborn enough to not draft a qb until the middle of the draft and expect that Palmer will be back.
For some reason I don't see Arizona taking a QB in the first round. This team is built to win with the right QB and I think they believe that QB is already in the league. I look for Arizona to take a QB later in the draft and making a play for a FA like Kolb, Hasselback or McNabb. Just my opinion. But then again I think Mike Brown is stubborn enough to not draft a qb until the middle of the draft and expect that Palmer will be back.
Agree on Mike Brown not taking a QB with the 4th overall pick, for some reason i think he will probaly wait till round 2 to grab one of the other guys, unless they all start coming off the board late round 1 he may be forced to trade back into the first like other teams...He's an idiot in my opinon though if a player (Palmer) isnt going to play for you any longer get what you can outta him say a 2nd rounder and move on by building your team through the draft ala Patriots, but Mike Browns Ego is to big and he'd rather see Palmer retire than see anything in return and to me thats just retarted
And Arizona i also think may choose to not to select one ethier, but im a lil torn on that situation because when Whisenhunt the Offensive Cordinator and the Owner all go to see Gabbert work out that shows me they are at least interested, its the only time the Owner of Arizona as ever gone to see a player work out...So there is some interset there how much only we shall see
-
I believe that the Panthers will NOT take Newton. Reason being is, he isn't NFL ready. Look how long it took Vick to come around.
Newton is a few years of project. But, no other qb this year looks like a top five pick to me. By comparison, Bradford WAS all that.
This year is going to be crazy. Carolina could draft Peterson or A.J. Green, and the whoops and hollers would be heard all over the country !
I'll bet there's a bunch of big bottles of antacid pills all over the Carolina Panther's front offices...
I believe that the Panthers will NOT take Newton. Reason being is, he isn't NFL ready. Look how long it took Vick to come around.
Newton is a few years of project. But, no other qb this year looks like a top five pick to me. By comparison, Bradford WAS all that.
This year is going to be crazy. Carolina could draft Peterson or A.J. Green, and the whoops and hollers would be heard all over the country !
I'll bet there's a bunch of big bottles of antacid pills all over the Carolina Panther's front offices...
It didn't take any longer for Vick to come around then any other good rookie QB. He was drafted in 2001 and made the pro bowl in 2002 (and beat the Packers in GB in the playoffs) ... can't really ask for more then coming around that quickly.
I don't think the Panthers will draft Newton, but I also still think it is too early to tell on Clausen ... but if they took Newton it certainly wouldn't shock me at all.
-
I believe that the Panthers will NOT take Newton. Reason being is, he isn't NFL ready. Look how long it took Vick to come around.
Newton is a few years of project. But, no other qb this year looks like a top five pick to me. By comparison, Bradford WAS all that.
This year is going to be crazy. Carolina could draft Peterson or A.J. Green, and the whoops and hollers would be heard all over the country !
I'll bet there's a bunch of big bottles of antacid pills all over the Carolina Panther's front offices...
It didn't take any longer for Vick to come around then any other good rookie QB. He was drafted in 2001 and made the pro bowl in 2002 (and beat the Packers in GB in the playoffs) ... can't really ask for more then coming around that quickly.
I don't think the Panthers will draft Newton, but I also still think it is too early to tell on Clausen ... but if they took Newton it certainly wouldn't shock me at all.
It didn't take any longer for Vick to come around then any other good rookie QB. He was drafted in 2001 and made the pro bowl in 2002 (and beat the Packers in GB in the playoffs) ... can't really ask for more then coming around that quickly.
I don't think the Panthers will draft Newton, but I also still think it is too early to tell on Clausen ... but if they took Newton it certainly wouldn't shock me at all.
Newton is almost a lock to go to Carolina and if he dosent theres no way he makes it past Buffalo..Buddy Nix wanted Tebow last year and with Chan Gailey calling the plays they could design the offense around him
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login