I Have Complete Confidence In Heckert's Ability To Land A Receiver
-
He's drafted a ton of good receivers during his tenure in Philly, and I see no reason why he can't in Cleveland.
He's drafted a ton of good receivers during his tenure in Philly, and I see no reason why he can't in Cleveland.
does that mean if petersen is there at six you skip on him and go with aj or jj? no chance in hell.
-
He's drafted a ton of good receivers during his tenure in Philly, and I see no reason why he can't in Cleveland.
does that mean if petersen is there at six you skip on him and go with aj or jj? no chance in hell.
-
He's drafted a ton of good receivers during his tenure in Philly, and I see no reason why he can't in Cleveland.
He's drafted a ton of good receivers during his tenure in Philly, and I see no reason why he can't in Cleveland.
No the only reciever of note that stands out was DeSean Jackson...the others were "So-So" recievers...Hes really noted more for defense...Phillys recievers have been pretty average...most of thier offensive success was Brian Westbrook catching the ball and they had a season or 2 with Tean Obliterator
-
I have confidence in Heckert & Team for the entire draft. We are in good hands. Will he make mistakes?...probably, but he has a solid track record & is also coming off a pretty decent 2010 draft. I'm just anxious to see who he picks & where. This will be a fun draft to follow.
Mike
-
He took Jeremy Maclin in the 1st round, i remember when the Browns kept trading back i was like ethier fing grab Maclin for the offenese or Clay Matthews plz grab him, hes the one i really wanted...We ended up with Alex Mack who im not upset about hes a great player, we didnt get much after that though with all that trading it looked really bad for Managni, also is just me or when i saw the Jets Trade go down i felt like we had been raped
-
I have confidence in Heckert & Team for the entire draft. We are in good hands. Will he make mistakes?...probably, but he has a solid track record & is also coming off a pretty decent 2010 draft. I'm just anxious to see who he picks & where. This will be a fun draft to follow.
Mike
I have confidence in Heckert & Team for the entire draft. We are in good hands. Will he make mistakes?...probably, but he has a solid track record & is also coming off a pretty decent 2010 draft. I'm just anxious to see who he picks & where. This will be a fun draft to follow.
Mike
I could not agree more mike, im really quite excited and anxious to see what this regime does in this years draft and i have more genuine confidence in heckert than any GM we have had since our return and beyond..
-
I have confidence in Heckert & Team for the entire draft. We are in good hands. Will he make mistakes?...probably, but he has a solid track record & is also coming off a pretty decent 2010 draft. I'm just anxious to see who he picks & where. This will be a fun draft to follow.
Mike
I have confidence in Heckert & Team for the entire draft. We are in good hands. Will he make mistakes?...probably, but he has a solid track record & is also coming off a pretty decent 2010 draft. I'm just anxious to see who he picks & where. This will be a fun draft to follow.
Mike
good post! my feelings exactly.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login