Browns Big Board: Here's The Top Five
-
1. Patrick Peterson
2. AJ Green
3. Julio Jones
4. Robert Quinn
5. JJ Watt
This is what i'm thinking. If peterson is gone, and green is gone, I think the Browns either take Jones or Quinn. If not, then the Browns will trade down and take JJ Watt
-
Yeah as much as i agree with the first two id say it looks like this
1.Peterson
2.Green
3.Miller
4.Dareus
5.Quinn
Dont understimate Von Miller if he makes it to us which would be very hard, i dont see Heckert not taking him if hes the highest player on his board...He wouldnt be bad as an OLB in a 4-3 hes a terrific talent
-
Also theres no way i touch Jones or Watt at #6 overall pick, id say if we traded back id defentily perfer Cam Jordan over Watt...And as much as Jones is a physical freak he is not as close as people are making out to Green, his hands are questionable and he actually reminds me alot of Braylon Edwards....Thats who hes being compared to, anybody remember how that turned out for us
-
1. Patrick Peterson
2. AJ Green
3. Von Miller
4. Marcell Dareus
5. Nick Fairley
I wouldn't go near Bowers, Quinn or Jones. Not with the #6 pick.
-
1. Patrick Peterson
2. AJ Green
3. Von Miller
4. Marcell Dareus
5. Nick Fairley
I wouldn't go near Bowers, Quinn or Jones. Not with the #6 pick.
1. Patrick Peterson
2. AJ Green
3. Von Miller
4. Marcell Dareus
5. Nick Fairley
I wouldn't go near Bowers, Quinn or Jones. Not with the #6 pick.
That's pretty much how I would stack it, though I might stick Miller ahead of Green....
-
I do not want Von Miller. He always is around the ball but never makes the play.
-
I do not want Von Miller. He always is around the ball but never makes the play.
He's still a much better choice than Julio Jones. By a mile.
-
I do not want Von Miller. He always is around the ball but never makes the play.
He's still a much better choice than Julio Jones. By a mile.
He's still a much better choice than Julio Jones. By a mile.
I say if Miller is there we will take him...I just dont think the brass is sold on Green or Jones at this point.
-
He's still a much better choice than Julio Jones. By a mile.
I say if Miller is there we will take him...I just dont think the brass is sold on Green or Jones at this point.
-
I do not want Von Miller. He always is around the ball but never makes the play.
You're making him sound like Chump Thompson.
I don't think he is that bad by any stretch.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login