Nfl Schedule Release Tuesday 7Pm
-
I heard the first offical game was going to be on 9/11 this year and its the 10th anversiary of the NYC twin tower situation...There have been reports that they dont wanna have to be assoicated with that and have a lockout on that date and no football for fans, its a publiclity nightmare
-
I heard the first offical game was going to be on 9/11 this year and its the 10th anversiary of the NYC twin tower situation...There have been reports that they dont wanna have to be assoicated with that and have a lockout on that date and no football for fans, its a publiclity nightmare
I heard the first offical game was going to be on 9/11 this year and its the 10th anversiary of the NYC twin tower situation...There have been reports that they dont wanna have to be assoicated with that and have a lockout on that date and no football for fans, its a publiclity nightmare
I wouldn't worry about this lockout. I would be very suprised if any football was missed this year. Heck I am fired up and making my plans for the games starting tomorrow night! Lets go Browns!
-
I heard the first offical game was going to be on 9/11 this year and its the 10th anversiary of the NYC twin tower situation...There have been reports that they dont wanna have to be assoicated with that and have a lockout on that date and no football for fans, its a publiclity nightmare
I wouldn't worry about this lockout. I would be very suprised if any football was missed this year. Heck I am fired up and making my plans for the games starting tomorrow night! Lets go Browns!
I wouldn't worry about this lockout. I would be very suprised if any football was missed this year. Heck I am fired up and making my plans for the games starting tomorrow night! Lets go Browns!
I agree, and that's all you can do.
By 10PM I will have dates on the calendar circled as my target games.
By Wednesday evening I will start bugging Stan to come up with the board tailgate plans, and by the weekend I will start making hotel reservations, though I will opt out of any pre-pay deals they might offer in case plans need to be changed.
-
I wouldn't worry about this lockout. I would be very suprised if any football was missed this year. Heck I am fired up and making my plans for the games starting tomorrow night! Lets go Browns!
I agree, and that's all you can do.
By 10PM I will have dates on the calendar circled as my target games.
By Wednesday evening I will start bugging Stan to come up with the board tailgate plans, and by the weekend I will start making hotel reservations, though I will opt out of any pre-pay deals they might offer in case plans need to be changed.
I agree, and that's all you can do.
By 10PM I will have dates on the calendar circled as my target games.
By Wednesday evening I will start bugging Stan to come up with the board tailgate plans, and by the weekend I will start making hotel reservations, though I will opt out of any pre-pay deals they might offer in case plans need to be changed.
That is indeed a sunny disposition; I don't share the optimism, but I'm hoping you're right.
-
I wouldn't worry about this lockout. I would be very suprised if any football was missed this year. Heck I am fired up and making my plans for the games starting tomorrow night! Lets go Browns!
I agree, and that's all you can do.
By 10PM I will have dates on the calendar circled as my target games.
By Wednesday evening I will start bugging Stan to come up with the board tailgate plans, and by the weekend I will start making hotel reservations, though I will opt out of any pre-pay deals they might offer in case plans need to be changed.
I agree, and that's all you can do.
By 10PM I will have dates on the calendar circled as my target games.
By Wednesday evening I will start bugging Stan to come up with the board tailgate plans, and by the weekend I will start making hotel reservations, though I will opt out of any pre-pay deals they might offer in case plans need to be changed.
I am with you! My girlfriend has to request her entire vacation schedule for the year tomorrow so if she wants to come up to any games she needs to request them tomorrow. So the schedule comes at the perfect time because I will have her schedule about six days as a result of what gets posted. Hopefully I won't miss the big tailgate this year. Start bugging Stsn immediately, as I am sure you wont be the only one!
-
I also agree there will be a season next year, i mean how could they justify to there fans of the sport that we can watch it because your agruing over millions of dollars get real...But in all honestity to not underistamate the situation the league is in right now im really thinking it may be Mid August by the time they get a deal done..
This shit is really embrassing for them in a time where people have lost there jobs and simply get by on the faith of there team they love and its pulling them on to get through there life, and they wanna stop it but because there off a couple million..
Tell that to the guy who makes 13 dollars and hour and devotes his life to your team, Assholes
-
Can someone post the link to the schedule here when it comes out please.
-
No Monday Nighters Again...woo.
-
No Monday Nighters Again...woo.
No Monday Nighters Again...woo.
No 4 o'clock home games! DAMN! I was hoping for at least one good long tailgate!
-
No Monday Nighters Again...woo.
No Monday Nighters Again...woo.
Can you say New Years Eve in Cleveland? I think that is my plan and then the Browns Steelers game on New Years Day!
-
Yeah we always get Snubbed on the MNF games, and all 1 o clock games wow....Other than that schedule doesnt seem to tough we got the Colts and Texans as are toughest outta confernce games..
That NFC West is gonna be nice, And the Titans and Dolphins have QB concerns...Jaguars always play us tough but i think we got a pretty nice schedule in all
Now if we can get a damn deal done it'd be nice
-
Yeah we always get Snubbed on the MNF games, and all 1 o clock games wow....Other than that schedule doesnt seem to tough we got the Colts and Texans as are toughest outta confernce games..
That NFC West is gonna be nice, And the Titans and Dolphins have QB concerns...Jaguars always play us tough but i think we got a pretty nice schedule in all
Now if we can get a damn deal done it'd be nice
Yeah we always get Snubbed on the MNF games, and all 1 o clock games wow....Other than that schedule doesnt seem to tough we got the Colts and Texans as are toughest outta confernce games..
That NFC West is gonna be nice, And the Titans and Dolphins have QB concerns...Jaguars always play us tough but i think we got a pretty nice schedule in all
Now if we can get a damn deal done it'd be nice
Guys relax. As for game times, we got a dream schedule last year. And once again the scheduling gods smiled down upon us. Football was made to be played at 1:00 on Sundays. This is as pure as having no logos on our helmets. i love it. F prime time. We are blessed. Enjoy.
-
No Monday Nighters Again...woo.
No 4 o'clock home games! DAMN! I was hoping for at least one good long tailgate!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login