Skip to content

What Games Are You Coming To See This Year?

The Browns Board
37 16 2.2k
  • B Browns57 wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #1

    Time for people from all over the country to make their plans for their trips to Cleveland to see our Browns. No home games around Thanksgiving or Christmas? No 4pm kickoffs for home games. No Monday night games.

    So what games are you coming to?

  • B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I am thinking

    Bengals @ Browns Sept. 11th

    Dolphins @ Browns Sept. 25th

    Jags @ Browns November 20th

    Steelers @ Browns Jan. 1st

    But might shoot for Ravens & Browns Dec 4th instead of the opener.

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I only can go to one a year...most likely opening day or Browns/Titans

  • FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
    #4

    December 18th in Glendale vs. The Cardinals

    Whichever games seems to be favored by the majority of tailgaters. Probably in October or November.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #5

    None....not supporting any of those rich crybabies

  • B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Zombo said:

    ... and New Years Day for the division title...

    It is times like this that I really miss the like button.

    Like!

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #7

    My thinking right now is the opener against the Bengals....at Indy the following week, in Oct, the Tits on the 2nd and Seattle on the 23rd,, either the Rams or the Jags in Nov., Balt in Dec, and the Steelers in Jan.

    Stan??

  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I only get to one game a year with my roommates who live in Cleveland. I'm thinking week 3 vs. Miami.

  • My thinking right now is the opener against the Bengals....at Indy the following week, in Oct, the Tits on the 2nd and Seattle on the 23rd,, either the Rams or the Jags in Nov., Balt in Dec, and the Steelers in Jan.

    Stan??

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @ballpeen said:

    My thinking right now is the opener against the Bengals....at Indy the following week, in Oct, the Tits on the 2nd and Seattle on the 23rd,, either the Rams or the Jags in Nov., Balt in Dec, and the Steelers in Jan.

    Stan??

    Probably the opener- definitely the Colts game. I'll wait to see what game Howie & Garethy decide on- and finish up with the New Years with the Steelers.

    If I do a long road trip it probably will be the Cardinals- wifie has never been to the desert Southwest.

  • @ballpeen said:

    My thinking right now is the opener against the Bengals....at Indy the following week, in Oct, the Tits on the 2nd and Seattle on the 23rd,, either the Rams or the Jags in Nov., Balt in Dec, and the Steelers in Jan.

    Stan??

    Probably the opener- definitely the Colts game. I'll wait to see what game Howie & Garethy decide on- and finish up with the New Years with the Steelers.

    If I do a long road trip it probably will be the Cardinals- wifie has never been to the desert Southwest.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
    #10

    @hoorta said:

    Probably the opener- definitely the Colts game. I'll wait to see what game Howie & Garethy decide on- and finish up with the New Years with the Steelers.

    If I do a long road trip it probably will be the Cardinals- wifie has never been to the desert Southwest.

    That is why I said one of the Nov games.

    Those guys seem to like Cleveland when it is cold as heck, so I figure they will go to one or the other. I'll base my plans on theirs as well.

    I can easily dump the Titans and see it Fins if that is what everybody plans....I can probably sell my Titans tickets to some locals.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
    #11

    Here is the NFL schedule in grid form.

    I know Keith was thinking about 2 games, with one of them possibly being an away game. If not, the only back to back home games are the 2 in Nov. and the Tits/Miami in Sept/Oct.

    http://www.fantasyshrink.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/2011NFLschedulegrid.gif

  • halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I will be at the Indy game.

    If anybody if coming here for that game and wants to hang out / tailgate, I will show you how we do it in Naptown!

  • @hoorta said:

    Probably the opener- definitely the Colts game. I'll wait to see what game Howie & Garethy decide on- and finish up with the New Years with the Steelers.

    If I do a long road trip it probably will be the Cardinals- wifie has never been to the desert Southwest.

    That is why I said one of the Nov games.

    Those guys seem to like Cleveland when it is cold as heck, so I figure they will go to one or the other. I'll base my plans on theirs as well.

    I can easily dump the Titans and see it Fins if that is what everybody plans....I can probably sell my Titans tickets to some locals.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @ballpeen said:

    That is why I said one of the Nov games.

    Those guys seem to like Cleveland when it is cold as heck, so I figure they will go to one or the other. I'll base my plans on theirs as well.

    I can easily dump the Titans and see it Fins if that is what everybody plans....I can probably sell my Titans tickets to some locals.

    I think they should compromise a bit and come perhaps to the Seahawks game on 10/23. It will be nippy then but not ass freezing cold. Or maybe the Titans game on 10/2. Then they could put together a T-Shirt that said they came 4000 miles just to see some Tits!

  • @ballpeen said:

    My thinking right now is the opener against the Bengals....at Indy the following week, in Oct, the Tits on the 2nd and Seattle on the 23rd,, either the Rams or the Jags in Nov., Balt in Dec, and the Steelers in Jan.

    Stan??

    Probably the opener- definitely the Colts game. I'll wait to see what game Howie & Garethy decide on- and finish up with the New Years with the Steelers.

    If I do a long road trip it probably will be the Cardinals- wifie has never been to the desert Southwest.

    HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @hoorta said:

    Probably the opener- definitely the Colts game. I'll wait to see what game Howie & Garethy decide on- and finish up with the New Years with the Steelers.

    If I do a long road trip it probably will be the Cardinals- wifie has never been to the desert Southwest.

    Hey Uncle Larry! I haven't spoken to Gareth yet but I figure we will make either the Jags or Rams game this season and Peen is right, we like it cold - football weather!

    So looking forward to seeing you all again, just 7 months to go...

  • @hoorta said:

    Probably the opener- definitely the Colts game. I'll wait to see what game Howie & Garethy decide on- and finish up with the New Years with the Steelers.

    If I do a long road trip it probably will be the Cardinals- wifie has never been to the desert Southwest.

    Hey Uncle Larry! I haven't spoken to Gareth yet but I figure we will make either the Jags or Rams game this season and Peen is right, we like it cold - football weather!

    So looking forward to seeing you all again, just 7 months to go...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @howiedawg said:

    Hey Uncle Larry! I haven't spoken to Gareth yet but I figure we will make either the Jags or Rams game this season and Peen is right, we like it cold - football weather!

    So looking forward to seeing you all again, just 7 months to go...

    This is what happens to our local talent when Howie and Garth hit town:

    tumblr_li7c73MiHU1qayxuco1_500.png

  • Time for people from all over the country to make their plans for their trips to Cleveland to see our Browns. No home games around Thanksgiving or Christmas? No 4pm kickoffs for home games. No Monday night games.

    So what games are you coming to?

    rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @browns57 said:

    Time for people from all over the country to make their plans for their trips to Cleveland to see our Browns. No home games around Thanksgiving or Christmas? No 4pm kickoffs for home games. No Monday night games.

    So what games are you coming to?

    Bemgals on the Harley..........I by for tailgater............

    or if the weather is bad the next home game

  • K Kovah wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Didnt go to a game last year since i just moved to cbus. all settled in now and am most definitely going to the Miami game. my 2 best friends are from florida and are huge miami fans *gag* love betting on the games n going with em to see us whoops their butts. And am definitely going to see a divisional game. most likely steelers.

  • @hoorta said:

    Probably the opener- definitely the Colts game. I'll wait to see what game Howie & Garethy decide on- and finish up with the New Years with the Steelers.

    If I do a long road trip it probably will be the Cardinals- wifie has never been to the desert Southwest.

    Hey Uncle Larry! I haven't spoken to Gareth yet but I figure we will make either the Jags or Rams game this season and Peen is right, we like it cold - football weather!

    So looking forward to seeing you all again, just 7 months to go...

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @howiedawg said:

    Hey Uncle Larry! I haven't spoken to Gareth yet but I figure we will make either the Jags or Rams game this season and Peen is right, we like it cold - football weather!

    So looking forward to seeing you all again, just 7 months to go...

    Would it kill the two of you to plan a trip to Cleveland when the weather is nice?

  • @howiedawg said:

    Hey Uncle Larry! I haven't spoken to Gareth yet but I figure we will make either the Jags or Rams game this season and Peen is right, we like it cold - football weather!

    So looking forward to seeing you all again, just 7 months to go...

    Would it kill the two of you to plan a trip to Cleveland when the weather is nice?

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @mark-o said:

    Would it kill the two of you to plan a trip to Cleveland when the weather is nice?

    The nice weather starts and ends sometime during baseball season....no?? 😛

  • Didnt go to a game last year since i just moved to cbus. all settled in now and am most definitely going to the Miami game. my 2 best friends are from florida and are huge miami fans *gag* love betting on the games n going with em to see us whoops their butts. And am definitely going to see a divisional game. most likely steelers.

    Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @kovah said:

    Didnt go to a game last year since i just moved to cbus. all settled in now and am most definitely going to the Miami game. my 2 best friends are from florida and are huge miami fans *gag* love betting on the games n going with em to see us whoops their butts. And am definitely going to see a divisional game. most likely steelers.

    That's why me and my roommates are going then. One of them has alot of family that lives in Miami so he like all Cleveland and Miami teams. It's like a double football wammy for him.