Matt Williamson on DA
-
\ said:
\ said:
How long you been in love with DA? All you talk about is how everybody wants to jump on BQ and make love to him. What about you and Da? You do the same but worse. Get over the BQ jealously and move on. Your post are the worse things to read. I don't think you know you football. All you want to do is DA.
FYI I'm not the one claiming BQ was gonna come in vs Detroilet and throw 3 TD passes in the first half. And I'm not the one predicting that DA's gonna throw multiple INTs each game, get pulled at halftime, and that BQ will lead a miraculous comeback victory in the second half....Every single effing game week for two years straight.
Since you don't seem to have noticed, I don't make any predictions at all. I just point out the facts. Like the fact that DA is the starter. And the fact that starters start because they are better than their backups. And the fact that DA's contract is not a 1 year deal along with the fact that it has 14.5 million dollars of guaranteed money.
And here's another fact, as far as football knowledge goes, RAC and Phil have more football knowledge on the toilet paper they wiped their ass with this morning than you'll ever have in your entire life. Seeing as how you can't stop crying that they don't play your man-crush, it puts your football knowledge on par with the 12 yr old girls in the pink #10 jerseys.
As far as jealousy goes, you'll have to fill me in on how a fan of the starter can be jealous of the backup with his ass glued to the bench.
I didn't say anything about BQ. I just know a bad QB when I see one. Average college QB and know just an average nfl QB. Mark may words he will be nothing but a good back up in this league. As far as BQ goes he may or may not be better we don't know. All the browns fans I have talked to said that they made a mistake by signing him and I agree. Take your man crush some where else. Your a JOKE and everybody knows it. Maybe you are really DA?
-
\ said:
Honestly, you won't know how much better or worse BQ is until you see him n a real game. You just won't.yeah I bet he would throw 3 TDs in the first half if they would have given him the start at Detroilet, right shep?
Word of advice to anybody having to deal with these BQ Fags trying to say that BQ is an unknown who's never played....just tell them Brady Quinn played a shitload this preseason including 2 starts and got waxed by all the 1st and 2nd teamers including by the Detroilet defense. Then in the Detroilet post game presser RAC said BQ's got a lot to learn. If BQ Nation had a half an effing memory cell in their brain when it comes to the golden boy's play they'd know that anybody who plays him is gonna just keep blitzing him since he can't make any decision in the pocket whatsoever except to dump off, dump off, dump off, dump off.
yeah I bet he would throw 3 TDs in the first half if they would have given him the start at Detroilet, right shep?
Word of advice to anybody having to deal with these BQ Fags trying to say that BQ is an unknown who's never played....just tell them Brady Quinn played a shitload this preseason including 2 starts and got waxed by all the 1st and 2nd teamers including by the Detroilet defense. Then in the Detroilet post game presser RAC said BQ's got a lot to learn. If BQ Nation had a half an effing memory cell in their brain when it comes to the golden boy's play they'd know that anybody who plays him is gonna just keep blitzing him since he can't make any decision in the pocket whatsoever except to dump off, dump off, dump off, dump off.
More class.
I think you get my point by now.
-
@shepwrite said:
Lum, you must have a line on his contract that nobody in the media understands. He has a $5 mill bonus, team option. If it isn't paid, he's gone.oh the good old days.
Yes, I apparently did have a line on his contract that nobody else understood.
-
@shepwrite said:
Lum, you must have a line on his contract that nobody in the media understands. He has a $5 mill bonus, team option. If it isn't paid, he's gone.oh the good old days.
Yes, I apparently did have a line on his contract that nobody else understood.
-
Masters said:
What exactly was that. The post you just responded to noted if not paid he was gone. It was paid.
He wasn't not getting paid since it was GUARANTEED.
I don't know how many times I had to explain the definition of the word GUARANTEED.
Still there were the BQ hangers-on who crossed their fingers and hoped there was a way he wouldn't get that bonus
-
Masters said:
What exactly was that. The post you just responded to noted if not paid he was gone. It was paid.
He wasn't not getting paid since it was GUARANTEED.
I don't know how many times I had to explain the definition of the word GUARANTEED.
Still there were the BQ hangers-on who crossed their fingers and hoped there was a way he wouldn't get that bonus
-
\ said:
Honestly, you won't know how much better or worse BQ is until you see him n a real game. You just won't.yeah I bet he would throw 3 TDs in the first half if they would have given him the start at Detroilet, right shep?
Word of advice to anybody having to deal with these BQ Fags trying to say that BQ is an unknown who's never played....just tell them Brady Quinn played a shitload this preseason including 2 starts and got waxed by all the 1st and 2nd teamers including by the Detroilet defense. Then in the Detroilet post game presser RAC said BQ's got a lot to learn. If BQ Nation had a half an effing memory cell in their brain when it comes to the golden boy's play they'd know that anybody who plays him is gonna just keep blitzing him since he can't make any decision in the pocket whatsoever except to dump off, dump off, dump off, dump off.
yeah I bet he would throw 3 TDs in the first half if they would have given him the start at Detroilet, right shep?
Word of advice to anybody having to deal with these BQ Fags trying to say that BQ is an unknown who's never played....just tell them Brady Quinn played a shitload this preseason including 2 starts and got waxed by all the 1st and 2nd teamers including by the Detroilet defense. Then in the Detroilet post game presser RAC said BQ's got a lot to learn. If BQ Nation had a half an effing memory cell in their brain when it comes to the golden boy's play they'd know that anybody who plays him is gonna just keep blitzing him since he can't make any decision in the pocket whatsoever except to dump off, dump off, dump off, dump off.
Back to the classyness at hand for our poor misunderstood and abused poster.
-
Word of advice to anybody having to deal with these BQ Fags trying to say that BQ is an unknown who's never played....just tell them Brady Quinn played a shitload this preseason including 2 starts and got waxed by all the 1st and 2nd teamers including by the Detroilet defense. Then in the Detroilet post game presser RAC said BQ's got a lot to learn. If BQ Nation had a half an effing memory cell in their brain when it comes to the golden boy's play they'd know that anybody who plays him is gonna just keep blitzing him since he can't make any decision in the pocket whatsoever except to dump off, dump off, dump off, dump off.
Talk about spot on. I think I should buy a lottery ticket tonight.
-
Word of advice to anybody having to deal with these BQ Fags trying to say that BQ is an unknown who's never played....just tell them Brady Quinn played a shitload this preseason including 2 starts and got waxed by all the 1st and 2nd teamers including by the Detroilet defense. Then in the Detroilet post game presser RAC said BQ's got a lot to learn. If BQ Nation had a half an effing memory cell in their brain when it comes to the golden boy's play they'd know that anybody who plays him is gonna just keep blitzing him since he can't make any decision in the pocket whatsoever except to dump off, dump off, dump off, dump off.
Talk about spot on. I think I should buy a lottery ticket tonight.
Talk about spot on. I think I should buy a lottery ticket tonight.
Will you answer a serious question, for once:
Why are you like this?
I mean, message boards are ultimately about discussion but you are not interested in discussion.
You are interested in voicing your opinion and you have two opinions that you voice repeatedly. Any and all attempts to engage you in discussion are met with silence, crassness or a snide remark and that's all. There is not even the most basic attempt at human dialogue.
So I sincerely am reaching out, as seriously as an internet message board post can be from one actual person to another:
Why are you like this?
-
\ said:
This has to be the closest thing I have seen in main media to what many of us have concluded here:You've looked behind every bush, and turned over every stone.
And the fruit of your efforts is a comment from a guy who once worked at the U of Pitt who shares your view.
Well done, WPB.
You've looked behind every bush, and turned over every stone.
And the fruit of your efforts is a comment from a guy who once worked at the U of Pitt who shares your view.
Well done, WPB.
Matt Williamson is as knowledgable as it gets. He was a former scout with the Browns and is usually dead on with his assessments....as he is with DA
-
Is there much in here Lums pointed out that was incorrect? Abrasive SOB but not much there ( maybe some opinions ) that he was wrong about.
-
Is there much in here Lums pointed out that was incorrect? Abrasive SOB but not much there ( maybe some opinions ) that he was wrong about.
Is there much in here Lums pointed out that was incorrect? Abrasive SOB but not much there ( maybe some opinions ) that he was wrong about.
true. He was right all along.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login