Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Lame Mock Draft Peeps

Lame Mock Draft Peeps

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
11 Posts 7 Posters 1.0k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DFlo D
    • 28 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    D DFlo wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi guys, the second version of the Interactive Mock Draft is complete.

    You can check out a little summary of the results as well as some awards here:

    Interactive Mock Draft

    Click on the results tab to see who each team took and how the first round played out. And feel free to vote in the 'Vote for the Best Draft' section!

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • MDHQ M
      • 11 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      M MDHQ wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Here are my thoughts: http://www.mockdrafthq.com/blog/2011/04/final-2011-nfl-mock-draft.html

      It was down to Quinn or Julio. Went with Julio to help Colt.

      Make a 2012 Mock Draft
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • BrownsBacker BrownsBackerB
        • 297 Posts
        • 20 Reputation
        BrownsBackerB BrownsBacker wrote on last edited by
        #3

        whats up with all the lame mock draft peeps on the board?

        M 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • BrownsBacker BrownsBackerB
          • 297 Posts
          • 20 Reputation
          BrownsBackerB BrownsBacker wrote on last edited by
          #4

          lmao nice thread title change!!! 😆

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • DFlo D
            • 28 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            D DFlo wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Is that really fair? I was posting an update to something you guys voted on. Just to let you guys know how it turned out. I wasn't promoting my mock draft.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Nw220 N
              • 1k Posts
              • 27 Reputation
              N Nw220 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Yes its very fair considering who you had us taking

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • slowburn slowburnS
                • 2k Posts
                • 116 Reputation
                slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Draft night, finally

                "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue."

                Steve McCroskey Airplane! (1980)

                Steve%20McCroskey.jpg

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • BrownsBackerB BrownsBacker

                  whats up with all the lame mock draft peeps on the board?

                  MDHQ M
                  • 11 Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  M MDHQ wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @brownsbacker said:

                  whats up with all the lame mock draft peeps on the board?

                  Lame 😠🙁

                  Make a 2012 Mock Draft
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • EmDiggy E
                    • 201 Posts
                    • 12 Reputation
                    E EmDiggy wrote on last edited by
                    #9



                    Good Afternoon Browns Fans!! Here's my Draft Grades Video for you guys!

                    Enjoy!

                    Em
                    I am in charge of me! www.footballgameplan.com www.youtube.com/footballgameplan
                    B 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • E EmDiggy



                      Good Afternoon Browns Fans!! Here's my Draft Grades Video for you guys!

                      Enjoy!

                      Em
                      beefjerky B
                      • 548 Posts
                      • 26 Reputation
                      B beefjerky wrote on last edited by beefjerky
                      #10

                      @emdiggy said:

                      Good Afternoon Browns Fans!! Here's my Draft Grades Video for you guys!

                      Enjoy!

                      Em

                      hey nice video man. I think it deserves its' own thread since not many people will be looking at this thread and you put thebrownsboard.com in it at the end.

                      your thoughts are pretty much what I had thought, I feel that Greg Little is actually better than Julio Jones as well(maybe not now but in a couple years), but I haven't said it so I wouldn't be scrutinized for it 😛. Of course if the Browns had drafted Julio, I might not have the same opinion, so it's rather homer and not completely objective.

                      I will say I'm more impressed with Little's highlights than I am with Jones', but highlight videos don't make players in the NFL.

                      E 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • B beefjerky

                        @emdiggy said:

                        Good Afternoon Browns Fans!! Here's my Draft Grades Video for you guys!

                        Enjoy!

                        Em

                        hey nice video man. I think it deserves its' own thread since not many people will be looking at this thread and you put thebrownsboard.com in it at the end.

                        your thoughts are pretty much what I had thought, I feel that Greg Little is actually better than Julio Jones as well(maybe not now but in a couple years), but I haven't said it so I wouldn't be scrutinized for it 😛. Of course if the Browns had drafted Julio, I might not have the same opinion, so it's rather homer and not completely objective.

                        I will say I'm more impressed with Little's highlights than I am with Jones', but highlight videos don't make players in the NFL.

                        EmDiggy E
                        • 201 Posts
                        • 12 Reputation
                        E EmDiggy wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @beefjerky said:

                        hey nice video man. I think it deserves its' own thread since not many people will be looking at this thread and you put thebrownsboard.com in it at the end.

                        your thoughts are pretty much what I had thought, I feel that Greg Little is actually better than Julio Jones as well(maybe not now but in a couple years), but I haven't said it so I wouldn't be scrutinized for it 😛. Of course if the Browns had drafted Julio, I might not have the same opinion, so it's rather homer and not completely objective.

                        I will say I'm more impressed with Little's highlights than I am with Jones', but highlight videos don't make players in the NFL.

                        Thanks Homie!! I don't know why I got lumped in this thread..I'm not spamming and I gave the forum credit at the end of the video.

                        Hey... If you watch how Little plays, he doesn't have those bad case of dropsies that plagued Julio.. AND you didn't have to reach for him like ATL.. That was a great move all the way around for you guys!

                        I am in charge of me! www.footballgameplan.com www.youtube.com/footballgameplan
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        Theme
                        • System
                        • Light
                        • Dark
                        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Forums
                        • Recent
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Donate