2Nd Round Board
-
Every play in his highlight reel his hand is in the ground playing DE.
Paea looks more of a run stuffer, we have that in the middle with Taylor and Rubin and can use Roth in running situations at DE. Gotta get some pass rush off the edge now
good teams build from those to touch the ball and out...........sorry you got it wrong
good teams build from those to touch the ball and out...........sorry you got it wrong
Thats why we picked a center in the first round, nobody touches it more.

-
I like the Little pick. He adds some strength to our weak WR corps.
-
Little is a very solid pick. Really liking this draft.
-
I like the Little pick. He adds some strength to our weak WR corps.
I like the Little pick. He adds some strength to our weak WR corps.
I am with you! I love this pick. Big guy Athletic and a HUGE upside! Good end up being the next T.O. But hopefully without the attitude. And my prediction that the pick would be the WR was right which makes me happy. Wonder if we will pack a couple picks to get up into the third.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login