Round Two Pick
-
They pick Shealds DL Pittsburgh
the bottom line on this is restructuring the defense from 3-4 to 4-3 when they dd 4--3 to 3-4 without poeple and now to 4-3 without people............................
thinking about it this is another abysmal choice.............I hope I am wrong for the first time in ten years..........we need offense
and I AM PROUD AND HAPPY TO SEE ONE OF THE GREATEST PLAYERS OF ALL TIME PAUL WARFIELD TO PRESENT THE PICK..........
BUT HE WAS OFFENSE...........so who cares
-
Sheard is a great choice. Great rush blocker.
-
great, great pick. the man has been nothing but solid his whole college career and has the speed a 4-3 DE needs to be good in the NFL. I'm loving this draft, let's hope it's Titus Young/Hankerson with the next pick!
-
I like both picks! What I am seeing is a team that understands what they need to win in this league. They need to pressure on the QB. This helps Ward, Haden and Eric Wright. The next pick will definately be your receiver so don't worry. There are still plenty on the board. Teams are not selecting WR's so one of the ones they want will be sitting there for the next pick. Then we will go LB, RB, CB and OL. At least that is my guess.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login