Day 3 Pick'em
-
Jordan Cameron TE USC basketball background 6-5 254 ran a 4.59
If I remember right he has the best vertical and 40 time out of any TE at the combine.
-
FB/Lineback Owen Marecic Stanford what a beast
-
I'm loving these two 4th round picks. Talented and versitile athletes.
-
Cb Buster Skrine 5' 9 1/2" 185 ran a 4.37
-
Cb Buster Skrine 5' 9 1/2" 185 ran a 4.37
Cb Buster Skrine 5' 9 1/2" 185 ran a 4.37
I like his name. Buster Skrine (pronounced SCREEN).
-
Cb Buster Skrine 5' 9 1/2" 185 ran a 4.37
I like his name. Buster Skrine (pronounced SCREEN).
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
