Happy 2009 everyone!
-
Hope your wishes wil be good also for those who root for the Browns from overseas...

Believeland, this is THE year!
Happy 2009 to everyone (especially to those I have the pleasure to chat with in the tavern on Sundays: you guys are really special to me!)
The Italian DawgPound
-
Happy New year to you all.
I was discussing the season with G-man last night and actually you couldn't make that shit up. Truly awful, there can only be one way from here. Up, up , up.
I hope you all have stinking hangovers tomorrow, I know I will. I raise a glass to you all and to our new team!
Howie.
-
Happy New Year everyone!!!
I know I've posted this before, but I think this seems appropriate on this festive night, so everybody sing now....

Hello, boys and girls. This is your old pal, Stinky Wizzleteats. This is a song about a whale. No! This is a song about being happy! That's right! It's the Happy Happy Joy Joy song!
Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy!
I don't think you're happy enough! That's right! I'll teach you to be happy! I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs! Now, boys and girls, let's try it again!
Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy!
If'n you aint the grandaddy of all liars! The little critters of nature... They don't know that they're ugly! That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumblebee! I told you I'd shoot! But you didn't believe me! Why didn't you believe me?!
Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Happy Happy
Happy Happy Happy Happy
Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy!
PS: Where is the cheerleader ass????
-
Happy New Years Everybody!
(excluding Squeelers)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
