4 Starters In This Draft On Opening Day.
-
The thing about this division is if you win it you are legit superbowl contenders. What makes it especially tough is although we are getting better, so is everyone else, well except Cincy. We're not closing the gap as fast as it seems. I see 3 years minimum before we pull even with the Ravens and Steelers.
The Steelers have a couple stars and so do the Ravens, but the organization itself has a winning mentality. That's why they win games. Ever notice how guys leave Pittsburgh and then they fall off the map? That's because we have mostly the same talent, but we haven't instilled the same winning experience and background. It hasn't been here since BB was coach. The awful part of it is the Steelers could swap 50% of their team with us and go to the superbowl next year!!
The thing about this division is if you win it you are legit superbowl contenders. What makes it especially tough is although we are getting better, so is everyone else, well except Cincy. We're not closing the gap as fast as it seems. I see 3 years minimum before we pull even with the Ravens and Steelers.
The Steelers have a couple stars and so do the Ravens, but the organization itself has a winning mentality. That's why they win games. Ever notice how guys leave Pittsburgh and then they fall off the map? That's because we have mostly the same talent, but we haven't instilled the same winning experience and background. It hasn't been here since BB was coach. The awful part of it is the Steelers could swap 50% of their team with us and go to the superbowl next year!!
It wasn't here when BB was here. He had losing years in 4 of his 5 season's here.
In fairness, he learned later to bring a winning attitude to his team, but he didn't do it here.
-
I honestly think Pinkston has a shot to start at RT as well.
TheGipper - I would be a little disspointed if Lauvao starts over Billy Yates if Yates comes back healthy. I love what Yates was able to do when he played last year. Lauvao didn't impress me much. We will see though. I think we do get a 4th guy contributing from last years draft though ... that guy could be Hardesty or Mitchell though.
-
You guys give Steelerfag way too much credit by indulging his sarcastic remarks like he actually has a contribution to make.
He is a low level Lumbergh and you know it. Treat him as such: an improvident lackwit who cannot help but troll another team's site. Like so:
HEY STEELERFAG!
Here's some logic for you. I am not personally aware that you have ever touched someone on a professionally gay pornographic level, but the homoerotic crisis in your soul is evident and I bet everything I own that you would be great at it.
Now stop sending me messages asking me out. It is creepy!
-
Don't want to sound like too much of a USC homer, but I thought that the only fulltime LB who played better than Kaluka CONSISTENTLY was Cushing (given that the Trojans used Clay a fair amount as an end). Rey Rey played out of control. Maiava was a beast on D and on Special teams. I loved that pick!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login