Skip to content

Ravens @ Browns

The Browns Board
34 27 3.1k
  • I'm not going to predict what the team will do, except win.

    Browns 33

    Ravens 17

  • I say Browns win 16-13. Each QB throws a pick that sets up the other team with a TD drive. Jamal gets us in FG range just enough times for the 3 point victory.

  • I think it's been overlooked how the Browns have really been blitzing well lately, especially up the middle and at the right times. We get Smith back and Adams playing the slot, this defense can only get better. Plus Jones is just starting to get his legs underneath him.

    Even old man Willie has been getting pressure. He can't tackle in the open field, but he's been involved while Hall comes in and reeks havoc spelling him.

  • Browns win by 5

  • ravens21

    browns7

    3 int for td by DA the great!

  • Browns 38

    Flying Rats 17

    The "O" has a coming out party and Flaccoff has a going down party.

    Doug

  • Browns- 30

    Ratbirds - 13

  • Browns win 20-17 in a tight game. Keep in mind the Ravens defense has not allowed an 100 yard rusher the last 26 games. So in the end it's going to come down to whether Derek Anderson can protect the ball and make enough plays to win. I personally wanna see these two teams beat the living piss out of one another and finish in a tie. But since a Browns win puts both them and the Ravens at 4-4 with a chance to stay 2 games up on both of them should the Steelers beat the Redskins I will root for the Browns very reluctantly to win this game.

  • Browns 27

    dirty, rotten, filthy stupid stinkin rabirds 17

    Cribbs returns a punt for a TD,

    defense get int and returns for TD.

    DA throws 2 ints to defensive linemen,

    and Quinn comes in to save the day after DA

    panics that he almost got hit once...

  • The Ravens aren't a bad team, they played real well last week. Though I think they are starting to harder part of their schedule and will lose some games. This should be the first. I agree with Cal, I see Cribbs having (and possibly NEEDING to have) his breakout game.

    Browns 24

    Ravens 20

  • Wishful thinking: Browns 38

    Ratbirds 17

    Reality: Browns 20

    Ratbirds 17

  • Close, defensive struggle.

    Browns win 20-17 in OT.

  • defensive struggle....Browns give up a defensive or special team TD...lose a close one

    Ravens: 13

    Browns: 12

  • I think it probably will be a close game. My brother will be there in the Dawg Pound and it's on his birthday. I hope we freaking crush the dirty rat birds!!

  • The Browns are going to destroy the birds

    Browns 35

    Shitbirds 10

  • I don't see this one being that close. Browns are gaining momentum with 3 wins in last 4 games including two strong teams. My prediction is this will be a coming-out party for the Brown's offence. They will lead at half-time and pull away in the second half.

    The schedule could not have set this game up any better. It's the right team for the Browns to face at the right time. At home. Division Rival. One step up in the standings. The players have to be licking their chops!

  • Tight game, defensive struggle..

    Browns 16

    Balt 10

  • Browns; 34

    $hit-Hawks: 17

    Flacco sacked 3 times

    Jamal gets his 100 yds against his old buddies

    Winslow plays pro-bowl caliber to put the past few weeks behind him

    Defense improves

    And DA looks like the Monday night QB from last month

    Start lining up for a sip of the kool-aid I've been drinking

    Seriously, after the game the team will comment on how the "Fans" made the difference.

  • \ said:

    Jamal gets his 100 yds against his old buddies

    He hasn't rushed for 100 yds. yet this season, and you think he'll do it against a team that hasn't allowed 100 rushing yds. in like 26 games? Yeah, gimmie some of that Kool-Aid!!! icon_lol.gif

    In all seriousness, I hope he does though. All it will take is 1 big run, which he's totally due for.

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    Jamal gets his 100 yds against his old buddies

    He hasn't rushed for 100 yds. yet this season, and you think he'll do it against a team that hasn't allowed 100 rushing yds. in like 26 games? Yeah, gimmie some of that Kool-Aid!!! icon_lol.gif

    In all seriousness, I hope he does though. All it will take is 1 big run, which he's totally due for.

    Just in case you hadn't noticed, JL had 40 yards on 9 carries in the first half (before DA threw the game away) against them last game. He finished with 59 yards on 12 carries (4.7 y/c)...so a 100 yd game is NOT as crazy as you might think.