1.5 Seconds Of Fame
-
Ocho should never have left the chute without a big plug of:

-
LOL....but I'll tell you what, I give the guy credit.
It's one thing to talk about stuff and another to sit on top of a bull and rife it as long as you can.
Bull riders deserve more credit....they are pretty damn good, and unlike other sports, your opponent isn't listening to whistles or backing off at some point....he is looking to kill your ass from the moment you sat on him.
-
LOL....but I'll tell you what, I give the guy credit.
It's one thing to talk about stuff and another to sit on top of a bull and rife it as long as you can.
Bull riders deserve more credit....they are pretty damn good, and unlike other sports, your opponent isn't listening to whistles or backing off at some point....he is looking to kill your ass from the moment you sat on him.
LOL....but I'll tell you what, I give the guy credit.
It's one thing to talk about stuff and another to sit on top of a bull and rife it as long as you can.
Bull riders deserve more credit....they are pretty damn good, and unlike other sports, your opponent isn't listening to whistles or backing off at some point....he is looking to kill your ass from the moment you sat on him.
Damn straight! That was one pissed off bull btw!
-
It took alot of balls for sure, but come on, I would'a did it for 10 g's too. I still wanna see him step into the ring with Tom Zibikowski.
-
I can't help but like this guy.
-
-
you know, I'm not even saying I'm crazy about the guy but I absolutely respect his ability to market himself. I think people seriously underestimate how smart he is when it comes to that type of stuff. He dominates twitter and other social media, and these "stunts" that some people think are just to stroke his ego are really doing wonders for his marketing image. No matter what you think, it takes a lot of balls to get on a bull who is thinking about nothing more than tearing you apart haha.
-
-
I don't care WHAT the pay was, it takes brass balls to climb on one of those bulls. You can't discount that.
Mike
-
Well, ya have to hand it to mucho stinko, he did it.
Doesn't seem like they gave him one of the easier to ride bulls, if they have one...
I liked it when he said to the question, "would he ride it again" ... he quickly said:
"Noooooooo".
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login