Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Holy Shit

Holy Shit

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
10 Posts 9 Posters 501 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • VaporTrail VaporTrailV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 6k Posts
    • 1k Reputation
    VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hey guys, long hiatus, had to move twice. Just started my summer job yesterday, which is awesome. BUT! I got my MCAT scores back. I scored a 34R. Last year, people who scored 34's were in the 91st to 94th percentile. I'm xxxxing beside myself. I'm in the top 10%. I'm gonna go to med school, and I'm gonna be the one to pull my family out of poverty. Holy shit. I'm just so happy right now. My parents and roommates aren't home yet. I needed to tell someone. Sorry!

    C 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
      • 64k Posts
      • 8k Reputation
      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
      #2

      The long hours of studying paid off, eh? CONGRATS - that's huge. Next thing you know, you'll be voting for Michelle Bachman for pres ! (off topic conclusion)🙂

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • VaporTrailV VaporTrail

        Hey guys, long hiatus, had to move twice. Just started my summer job yesterday, which is awesome. BUT! I got my MCAT scores back. I scored a 34R. Last year, people who scored 34's were in the 91st to 94th percentile. I'm xxxxing beside myself. I'm in the top 10%. I'm gonna go to med school, and I'm gonna be the one to pull my family out of poverty. Holy shit. I'm just so happy right now. My parents and roommates aren't home yet. I needed to tell someone. Sorry!

        Chicopee John C
        • 2k Posts
        • 104 Reputation
        C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @vaportrail said:

        Hey guys, long hiatus, had to move twice. Just started my summer job yesterday, which is awesome. BUT! I got my MCAT scores back. I scored a 34R. Last year, people who scored 34's were in the 91st to 94th percentile. I'm xxxxing beside myself. I'm in the top 10%. I'm gonna go to med school, and I'm gonna be the one to pull my family out of poverty. Holy shit. I'm just so happy right now. My parents and roommates aren't home yet. I needed to tell someone. Sorry!

        Congratulations, Vape.

        Remember us when you move on to greater things.

        "God is great. Beer is good. People are crazy."
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Canton Mike Canton MikeC
          • 4k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
          #4

          VT,

          Congrats! Truly an accomplishment of which you deserve to feel proud.

          Mike

          IN DORSEY I TRUST
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Cowsrus CowsrusC
            • 299 Posts
            • 41 Reputation
            CowsrusC Cowsrus wrote on last edited by
            #5

            A big congratulations to you! You sound like a guy who knows what he wants and is working hard to acheive it! A doctor huh? Well, ya see...I've had this nagging sharp pain in my side for a long time and......just kidding 🙂. Good luck and best wishes to you.

            Heidi ''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' --John Wayne
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
              • 28k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Congratulations on the score. Now comes the real hard part. Time to really buckle down. Party time is over.

              "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • VaporTrail VaporTrailV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 6k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Thanks guys. It's so weird. I feel like I have the world at my fingertips, it's surreal. This score makes me competitive for every American medical school... Who knows, maybe I'll end up at Case doing sports medicine and working for the Browns. That would be a cool job, a bit selfish, but cool. Ah well, I have grad school to worry about before I should even be considering what exactly I want to do.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Pumpkin Eater P
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 297 Reputation
                  P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Congratulations. I guess you're not a drop-out after all.

                  :neutral_face:
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                    • 39k Posts
                    • 9k Reputation
                    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    Now back tio the important issues of college, namely beer and dames.

                    WSS

                    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Mr. T Mr. TM
                      • 7k Posts
                      • 184 Reputation
                      Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Congrats! Keep up the good work.

                      Head or Gut?
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better đź’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      Theme
                      • System
                      • Light
                      • Dark
                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Forums
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Donate