Westside Steve
-
Read today on Westside Steve's Facebook page:
"Instead of the Bay this weekend I'll be rocking the ICU at Akron City Hospital.
Cardiologist tells me that Guinness and Tavern Burgers aren't as appropriate for breakfast as I thought.
I'm back on my feet and hopefully out soon.
Stay tuned friends!!" -Westside Steve
Hope Steve the best of health, and for those here who know Steve, please have him in your thoughts.
-
That's awful - when he gets out of ICU, I'll go visit him, if he's still there. God Bless Mr. WSS.
-
I'll be thinking about you Steve. Get well soon!!
-
Be cool Steveler.................
-
Get well soon Steve, see you by the lake in the Fall.
-
Get well soon Steve, see you by the lake in the Fall.
+1
-
Fingers crossed and prayers on the way.
-
Read today on Westside Steve's Facebook page:
"Instead of the Bay this weekend I'll be rocking the ICU at Akron City Hospital.
Cardiologist tells me that Guinness and Tavern Burgers aren't as appropriate for breakfast as I thought.
I'm back on my feet and hopefully out soon.
Stay tuned friends!!" -Westside Steve
Hope Steve the best of health, and for those here who know Steve, please have him in your thoughts.
Read today on Westside Steve's Facebook page:
"Instead of the Bay this weekend I'll be rocking the ICU at Akron City Hospital.
Cardiologist tells me that Guinness and Tavern Burgers aren't as appropriate for breakfast as I thought.
I'm back on my feet and hopefully out soon.
Stay tuned friends!!" -Westside Steve
Hope Steve the best of health, and for those here who know Steve, please have him in your thoughts.
Take care Steve. Hope you get out soon bro.
-
Get well soon Steve.
-
Get better, buddy!
-
My Prayers added for a fast & full recovery.
God Bless,
Mike
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login