Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Thebrownsboard Needs Your Help

Thebrownsboard Needs Your Help

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
25 Posts 18 Posters 2.3k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • admin 0 admin 0A One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 257 Posts
    • 25 Reputation
    admin 0A admin 0 wrote on last edited by admin 0
    #1

    Ok, all you designers out there. The Browns Board needs your help. As some of you may know, all past banners were designed by our members here and we want to keep with that tradition. As I'm sure you've seen, our current banner on the home page is grossly out-dated.

    We are looking for a banner approx. 200-300pixels High x 900-1020 pixels in Width.

    We could also use a second smaller banner somewhere around 90H x 200W

    The banner doesn't necessarily have to contain players pictures. In fact, if it didn't it would probably stand the test of tme.

    Thanks for your contribution!

    Email proofs to: [email protected]

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • CLEVELandMILIDH C
      • 2k Posts
      • 52 Reputation
      C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by CLEVELandMILIDH
      #2

      I didn't make this so I don't know if you can use it, but I really like this one

      1st Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU 3rd Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State4th Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma5th Earl Wolff, S, N.C. State6th Lucas Reed, TE, New Mexico
      R B 2 Replies Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • blowe B
        • 2k Posts
        • 127 Reputation
        B blowe wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I like that one, but it seriously adds to the fact that Browns fans have to live of their team's former glory. I would love something a little more up to date with Cribbs, Colt, Hillis going beast mode, and Haden/Ward/Both.

        "The purpose of the military is to kill people and break things " - mike huckabee
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • cambridgeho cambridgehoC Very Popular Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 2k Posts
          • 139 Reputation
          cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Just wondering if it could be voted on too. Have a poll on which one wins and that person gets to put their name on it, or gets a free Browns Board T-shirt with their design on it.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • FearTheRoo F
            • 496 Posts
            • 14 Reputation
            F FearTheRoo wrote on last edited by FearTheRoo
            #5

            I got this! I'll email something asap

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • kamac19 kamac19K One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 283 Posts
              • 44 Reputation
              kamac19K kamac19 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Zombo said:

              Would it kill us to have a representative from the cherleader thread ... Beyonce in an orange bikini did wonders for the Naples Browns Backers.

              Z

              or a few from the Cheerleaders thread 😁

              cheerleadersbanner.jpg

              Mr. TM 1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              Quote Reply
              • C CLEVELandMILIDH

                I didn't make this so I don't know if you can use it, but I really like this one

                ReginaBrownsFan R
                • 122 Posts
                • 1 Reputation
                R ReginaBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @clevelandmilidh said:

                I didn't make this so I don't know if you can use it, but I really like this one

                original_291113_95bQQzlTvi9ogPPJZmQ9imQRB.jpg

                Sweet!

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • rocknrollbrowns R
                  • 29 Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  R rocknrollbrowns wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Here is my attempt........

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • FearTheRoo F
                    • 496 Posts
                    • 14 Reputation
                    F FearTheRoo wrote on last edited by FearTheRoo
                    #9

                    Here's what I came up with!

                    BrownsBackerB daydawg19D 2 Replies Last reply
                    👍
                    Quote Reply
                    • F FearTheRoo

                      Here's what I came up with!

                      BrownsBacker BrownsBackerB
                      • 297 Posts
                      • 20 Reputation
                      BrownsBackerB BrownsBacker wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @feartheroo said:

                      Here's what I came up with!

                      They're all cool, but I favor this one so far. Nice job Roo

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • CLEVELandMILIDH C
                        • 2k Posts
                        • 52 Reputation
                        C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by CLEVELandMILIDH
                        #11

                        I added The Browns Board to the picture

                        1st Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU 3rd Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State4th Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma5th Earl Wolff, S, N.C. State6th Lucas Reed, TE, New Mexico
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        Quote Reply
                        • CLEVELandMILIDH C
                          • 2k Posts
                          • 52 Reputation
                          C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          mikeyP72 said:

                          Thanks for this! Even if it doesn't get chosen for the Browns Board, it's now my desktop background! Cheers

                          LOL mine to

                          1st Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU 3rd Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State4th Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma5th Earl Wolff, S, N.C. State6th Lucas Reed, TE, New Mexico
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • HowieDawg HowieDawgH
                            • 664 Posts
                            • 59 Reputation
                            HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            post-153-0-79339800-1306412780_thumb.jpg

                            here's my unimaginative effort....but the picture of JT is priceless!

                            Tailgate loving, Steelers hating, Trans-Atlantic Browns fan. Annually disappointed since '88. Annually optimistic since '88. GO BROWNS!
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • kamac19 kamac19K One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 283 Posts
                              • 44 Reputation
                              kamac19K kamac19 wrote on last edited by kamac19
                              #14

                              Well here is my proper effort minus any cheerleader 🥷

                              thebrownsboardbanner.png

                              The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                              👍
                              Quote Reply
                              • kamac19K kamac19

                                Well here is my proper effort minus any cheerleader 🥷

                                thebrownsboardbanner.png

                                The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                • 57k Posts
                                • 4k Reputation
                                The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @kamac19 said:

                                Well here is my proper effort minus any cheerleader 🥷

                                thebrownsboardbanner.png

                                Would it be appropriate to say "'at's a stoater"?

                                kamac19K 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • The GipperT The Gipper

                                  @kamac19 said:

                                  Well here is my proper effort minus any cheerleader 🥷

                                  thebrownsboardbanner.png

                                  Would it be appropriate to say "'at's a stoater"?

                                  kamac19 kamac19K One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 283 Posts
                                  • 44 Reputation
                                  kamac19K kamac19 wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @the-gipper said:

                                  Would it be appropriate to say "'at's a stoater"?

                                  Yeah that would be right, though not heard that for ages myself, might have to start using it again think is an ace word LOL

                                  The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • kamac19K kamac19

                                    @the-gipper said:

                                    Would it be appropriate to say "'at's a stoater"?

                                    Yeah that would be right, though not heard that for ages myself, might have to start using it again think is an ace word LOL

                                    The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                    • 57k Posts
                                    • 4k Reputation
                                    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @kamac19 said:

                                    Yeah that would be right, though not heard that for ages myself, might have to start using it again think is an ace word LOL

                                    I just came across the word myself...in some movie or TV show or something I can't recall.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • C CLEVELandMILIDH

                                      I didn't make this so I don't know if you can use it, but I really like this one

                                      bulldawg B
                                      • 3 Posts
                                      • 0 Reputation
                                      B bulldawg wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @clevelandmilidh said:

                                      I didn't make this so I don't know if you can use it, but I really like this one

                                      Wow fantastic pic, best I have ever seen.

                                      I would pay to get a large pic of that and have it framed on my wall, never seen anything like it.

                                      Where did you get it from?

                                      C 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • B bulldawg

                                        @clevelandmilidh said:

                                        I didn't make this so I don't know if you can use it, but I really like this one

                                        Wow fantastic pic, best I have ever seen.

                                        I would pay to get a large pic of that and have it framed on my wall, never seen anything like it.

                                        Where did you get it from?

                                        CLEVELandMILIDH C
                                        • 2k Posts
                                        • 52 Reputation
                                        C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @bulldawg said:

                                        Wow fantastic pic, best I have ever seen.

                                        I would pay to get a large pic of that and have it framed on my wall, never seen anything like it.

                                        Where did you get it from?

                                        Its a Mural inside the Browns facilities, I got it from there web designers twitter page

                                        1st Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU 3rd Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State4th Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma5th Earl Wolff, S, N.C. State6th Lucas Reed, TE, New Mexico
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • Huber14 H
                                          • 8 Posts
                                          • 0 Reputation
                                          H Huber14 wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          is this still going on?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate