Skip to content

Who Will Have The Better Career, Tebow Or Mccoy

The Browns Board
26 13 1.7k
  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #21

    As was said....I think the stats tell the story.

    I think one can argue intangibles, and I think Titles fall in to that category.

    No doubt they help build ones reputation and legacy, but they don't really do anything that somehow make the players play on the field any better.

  • N Nw220 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Ethier way Jordan in his prime compared to Lebron now, Jordan would easily win that matchup

  • BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    McCoy will be Above Average as an NFL QB. Tebow will not.

  • McCoy will be Above Average as an NFL QB. Tebow will not.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @bunsofsteel08 said:

    McCoy will be Above Average as an NFL QB. Tebow will not.

    By that I assume you mean he will be well below average? Or do you mean he will be superstar caliber?

  • H Hawgdawg wrote on last edited by
    #25

    There were a lot of people on this site who wanted the Browns to select Clausen. Remember him? The ONE who had experience in a pro-type offense? He had played under a former professional coach? Where are all those guys who were singing Clausen's praises now?

    McCoy and Bradford are the top two qb's out of that draft.

    I also find it interesting that some of you folks continue to blast McCoy because of his inability to complete the national championship game, but you sing Bradford's praises when he didn't return to complete the season when he had the same type of injury McCoy did. Bradford was, however. smart to look forward to his pro career and not take anymore chances. McCoy would have been foolish to have tried to come back.

    I agree with the previous poster who said it will be fun to see McCoy and Bradford match up against each other again.

  • There were a lot of people on this site who wanted the Browns to select Clausen. Remember him? The ONE who had experience in a pro-type offense? He had played under a former professional coach? Where are all those guys who were singing Clausen's praises now?

    McCoy and Bradford are the top two qb's out of that draft.

    I also find it interesting that some of you folks continue to blast McCoy because of his inability to complete the national championship game, but you sing Bradford's praises when he didn't return to complete the season when he had the same type of injury McCoy did. Bradford was, however. smart to look forward to his pro career and not take anymore chances. McCoy would have been foolish to have tried to come back.

    I agree with the previous poster who said it will be fun to see McCoy and Bradford match up against each other again.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @hawgdawg said:

    There were a lot of people on this site who wanted the Browns to select Clausen. Remember him? The ONE who had experience in a pro-type offense? He had played under a former professional coach? Where are all those guys who were singing Clausen's praises now?

    McCoy and Bradford are the top two qb's out of that draft.

    I also find it interesting that some of you folks continue to blast McCoy because of his inability to complete the national championship game, but you sing Bradford's praises when he didn't return to complete the season when he had the same type of injury McCoy did. Bradford was, however. smart to look forward to his pro career and not take anymore chances. McCoy would have been foolish to have tried to come back.

    I agree with the previous poster who said it will be fun to see McCoy and Bradford match up against each other again.

    I think it will take 3-4 years to truly evaluate last year's draft class of QBs. You never know. Maybe Clausen will turn out to be the class of that draft.

    One article I saw says that the 2004 draft class of QBs which included E. Manning, Rivers, and Roethlisberger may be even better than the 1983 QB class with Elway, Marino, and Kelly et al. Any one agree?