Roth Wants Out
-
See ya...don't let the door hit ya on the way out!!!! I don't want anyone on the team who doesn't believe. As far as Vickers is concerned, it does suck, but all I can remember about his catching skills is him doin his best BE impression in the flats... Sometimes these are just the breaks, I just hope he doesn't stay in the division.
-
Why even post this. Everyone knows that Roth has either wanted out or given a multi year deal since last season. I don't blame the guy because he has been playing on 1 years deals for several seasons. He isn't going to get a multi year deal here to see if he can still play DE and he doesn't want to switch to a 4-3 anyway.
-
I don't want to lose either guy, but the thought of losing Vickers stings.
-
This might bother me....if Roth were a Pro Bowl caliber player. He is not. He is one of the interchangeable, mediocre members of the Browns LB corps. I suspect he would not even be a starter on 80% of the NFL teams. I am not saying he sucks, I am simply saying that he is eminently replaceable.
-
Roth is not that great and he has a real mercenary attitude about the game, he is a dime a dozen and easily replaced, however if the regime gets rid of vickers it will prove to be a huge mistake as he is more than capable of doing everything a WCO fullback needs to do, he has always done what was asked of him without a quibble and i hope he gets a chance to stay a brown and prove he can not only catch the ball but pummel defenders after he does..
-
Gotta agree goodbye to Roth i kinda saw that one coming as to Vickers hes someone i want to see stay a brown, i love his style and even though he dosent fit are new scheme you wanna bring in an unknown to replace someone whos done a tremendous job of what he was asked to do,theres a big leap of faith there...Marecic has some shoes to fill
-
Why even post this. Everyone knows that Roth has either wanted out or given a multi year deal since last season. I don't blame the guy because he has been playing on 1 years deals for several seasons. He isn't going to get a multi year deal here to see if he can still play DE and he doesn't want to switch to a 4-3 anyway.
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
Why even post this.
Why post anything? Why promote discussion?
-
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
Why even post this.
Why post anything? Why promote discussion?
Why post anything? Why promote discussion?
I'm saying it's like coming on here and starting a topic saying that there is a lockout. Old news.
-
Why post anything? Why promote discussion?
I'm saying it's like coming on here and starting a topic saying that there is a lockout. Old news.
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
I'm saying it's like coming on here and starting a topic saying that there is a lockout. Old news.
You are the guy that has The Predator in your postscript and wrongly calls it the "Alien". You really need to get rid of that! Old News? Yes, but still fodder for conversation.
Maybe the one topic worth discussing is Katy Perry's boobs? How's that for a topic?:

-
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
I'm saying it's like coming on here and starting a topic saying that there is a lockout. Old news.
You are the guy that has The Predator in your postscript and wrongly calls it the "Alien". You really need to get rid of that! Old News? Yes, but still fodder for conversation.
Maybe the one topic worth discussing is Katy Perry's boobs? How's that for a topic?:

You are the guy that has The Predator in your postscript and wrongly calls it the "Alien". You really need to get rid of that! Old News? Yes, but still fodder for conversation.
Maybe the one topic worth discussing is Katy Perry's boobs? How's that for a topic?:

Is one larger than the other?
-
I have never had the feeling that Roth ever wanted to be in Cleveland in the first place...
-
Roth and Vickers are both nothing special.
I honestly would much rather keep Roth because we need the help along the line but he can be easily replaced.
As for Vickers I think he is one of those guys that Browns fans overrate because he is our player. I am NOT saying he is a bum, but he is nothing special. He will be replaced easily by Owen Meric or who ever ends up replacing him.
-
You are the guy that has The Predator in your postscript and wrongly calls it the "Alien". You really need to get rid of that! Old News? Yes, but still fodder for conversation.
Maybe the one topic worth discussing is Katy Perry's boobs? How's that for a topic?:

Is one larger than the other?
-
Is this better? Why they ditched this show, I don't know:

-
I really, really like Katy's boobies.
And Roth is not going to come back to the team because of the change. Lets face it we have had a lot of change and he isn't getting any younger. He needs to do what is best for him. I like him and his attitude but he wasn't kicking major ass out there to be honest. Vickers is the man but it is all about the dollars. We need to get younger and we'll need the money to sign whoever we pick with those 2 1st rounders next season.
Heckert knows that and so does Roth and Vickers.
-
It's funny Rob Ryan said Roth was his best defensive player and some of you guys act like he's a nobody. He more than likely won't be back since he's a run stopper, and playing DE in the new system you have to be a pass rusher. So he's not a fit, but that doesn't mean he's not one of the best run stoppers in the game.
His situation is kinda like working through a temp agency for 3 years and never getting hired. Don't blame his attitude one bit, if you were working a temp job and had a chance to go to a permanent job with better pay you damn sure would do it to.
-
It's funny Rob Ryan said Roth was his best defensive player and some of you guys act like he's a nobody. He more than likely won't be back since he's a run stopper, and playing DE in the new system you have to be a pass rusher. So he's not a fit, but that doesn't mean he's not one of the best run stoppers in the game.
His situation is kinda like working through a temp agency for 3 years and never getting hired. Don't blame his attitude one bit, if you were working a temp job and had a chance to go to a permanent job with better pay you damn sure would do it to.
It's funny Rob Ryan said Roth was his best defensive player and some of you guys act like he's a nobody. He more than likely won't be back since he's a run stopper, and playing DE in the new system you have to be a pass rusher. So he's not a fit, but that doesn't mean he's not one of the best run stoppers in the game.
His situation is kinda like working through a temp agency for 3 years and never getting hired. Don't blame his attitude one bit, if you were working a temp job and had a chance to go to a permanent job with better pay you damn sure would do it to.
I am sorry, I can't hear what you are saying because I am distracted right now:

-
Which conversation should I consent to be a part of? The one about Matt Roth who is no boy scout:

or the one about Katy Perry's boobs?

-
Some people in here must not see tits that often.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login