Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Ask Browns Players Anything!

Ask Browns Players Anything!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
7 Posts 4 Posters 645 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Max Strauss M
    • 9 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    M Max Strauss wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Meeting up with Abe Elam again this year. I worked out a deal with him this year at his charity event that he or maybe some other members will answer some questions submitted from fans. Robaire Smith, Robert Royal, Jarrett Brown, and Lawrence Vickers will also be there!

    We came up with the idea to mail all the possible questions to [email protected] - Please submit questions.

    You WILL get a shout out from Abe Elam or other members.

    The full invite list is on the site I linked to: http://prointerviews.org/fifth

    I'll also write about the experience, but I'm hoping I get some good questions from all you Browns fans to ask Abe or other people who would be attending.

    The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • M Max Strauss

      Meeting up with Abe Elam again this year. I worked out a deal with him this year at his charity event that he or maybe some other members will answer some questions submitted from fans. Robaire Smith, Robert Royal, Jarrett Brown, and Lawrence Vickers will also be there!

      We came up with the idea to mail all the possible questions to [email protected] - Please submit questions.

      You WILL get a shout out from Abe Elam or other members.

      The full invite list is on the site I linked to: http://prointerviews.org/fifth

      I'll also write about the experience, but I'm hoping I get some good questions from all you Browns fans to ask Abe or other people who would be attending.

      The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
      • 57k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @max-strauss said:

      Meeting up with Abe Elam again this year. I worked out a deal with him this year at his charity event that he or maybe some other members will answer some questions submitted from fans. Robaire Smith, Robert Royal, Jarrett Brown, and Lawrence Vickers will also be there!

      We came up with the idea to mail all the possible questions to [email protected] - Please submit questions.

      You WILL get a shout out from Abe Elam or other members.

      The full invite list is on the site I linked to: http://prointerviews.org/fifth

      I'll also write about the experience, but I'm hoping I get some good questions from all you Browns fans to ask Abe or other people who would be attending.

      No questions. Just a directive, albeit derivative: Just Win, Baby.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • CLEVELandMILIDH C
        • 2k Posts
        • 52 Reputation
        C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by CLEVELandMILIDH
        #3

        Ask them if they would rather play professional football for 50k a year or work a 9-5 for 500k per year.

        1st Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU 3rd Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State4th Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma5th Earl Wolff, S, N.C. State6th Lucas Reed, TE, New Mexico
        M The GipperT 2 Replies Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • C CLEVELandMILIDH

          Ask them if they would rather play professional football for 50k a year or work a 9-5 for 500k per year.

          Max Strauss M
          • 9 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          M Max Strauss wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @clevelandmilidh said:

          Ask them if they would rather play professional football for 50k a year or work a 9-5 for 500k per year.

          who specifically?

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
            • 3k Posts
            • 241 Reputation
            Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I thought Royal was released. What the hell is he doing there.

            Ruining threads since 1897.
            M 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo

              I thought Royal was released. What the hell is he doing there.

              Max Strauss M
              • 9 Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              M Max Strauss wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Hillis-iz-Boss said:

              I thought Royal was released. What the hell is he doing there.

              He can still support a former teammate.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • C CLEVELandMILIDH

                Ask them if they would rather play professional football for 50k a year or work a 9-5 for 500k per year.

                The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                • 57k Posts
                • 4k Reputation
                The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @clevelandmilidh said:

                Ask them if they would rather play professional football for 50k a year or work a 9-5 for 500k per year.

                Don't you mean vice versa? Perhaps with many of them it would actually be a choice between football for 500K and night shift cleanup duties at a fast food joint for minimum wage which would give them about 15K a year.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                Theme
                • System
                • Light
                • Dark
                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Forums
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Donate