Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Espn's Top Nfl Tweeter Is...

Espn's Top Nfl Tweeter Is...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
10 Posts 7 Posters 1.6k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
    • 3k Posts
    • 241 Reputation
    Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Carlton Mitchel. Who would have thought that. He does tweet some funny stuff though.

    ESPN NFL Tweeters

    Ruining threads since 1897.
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • ClevelandBigDawg C
      • 571 Posts
      • 8 Reputation
      C ClevelandBigDawg wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Two Browns in the top 10. Scott Fajita is at 9th. I was expecting it to be like Joe Haden or Josh Cribbs or Eric Wright. Not either of those two.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • WRREBEL WRREBELW
        • 2k Posts
        • 87 Reputation
        WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Wait, people said I was gay for following gruden on twitter

        slowburnS Kosar_For_PresidentK 2 Replies Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
          • 3k Posts
          • 241 Reputation
          Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Ha he thinks there should be pork nuggets. I definitely thought Cribbs was going to be one in the top ten and I never though Fujita would be on the list.

          Ruining threads since 1897.
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • WRREBELW WRREBEL

            Wait, people said I was gay for following gruden on twitter

            slowburn slowburnS
            • 2k Posts
            • 116 Reputation
            slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @wrrebel said:

            Wait, people said I was gay for following gruden on twitter

            IMHO, grown men taking text msgs from wife/girlfriends is even gayer than your twitter luv for Chucky. Jus sayn'

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • WRREBELW WRREBEL

              Wait, people said I was gay for following gruden on twitter

              Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
              • 6k Posts
              • 221 Reputation
              Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @wrrebel said:

              Wait, people said I was gay for following gruden on twitter

              No your gay because you want his man love.

              Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • WRREBEL WRREBELW
                • 2k Posts
                • 87 Reputation
                WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Wait... I'm not gay.. I never looked into his eye when we did it

                USFBrownU miktoxicM 2 Replies Last reply
                👍
                Quote Reply
                • WRREBELW WRREBEL

                  Wait... I'm not gay.. I never looked into his eye when we did it

                  USFBrown USFBrownU Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 2k Posts
                  • 270 Reputation
                  USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @wrrebel said:

                  Wait... I'm not gay.. I never looked into his eye when we did it

                  😆 :lol: 😆

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • WRREBELW WRREBEL

                    Wait... I'm not gay.. I never looked into his eye when we did it

                    miktoxic miktoxicM
                    • 13k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @wrrebel said:

                    Wait... I'm not gay.. I never looked into his eye when we did it

                    wouldn't that be physically impossible considering he's nailing you from behind?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • WRREBEL WRREBELW
                      • 2k Posts
                      • 87 Reputation
                      WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Hey what can I say real men take it in the ass...

                      Wait does that make me gay?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      Theme
                      • System
                      • Light
                      • Dark
                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Forums
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Donate