Espn's Top Nfl Tweeter Is...
-
Carlton Mitchel. Who would have thought that. He does tweet some funny stuff though.
-
Two Browns in the top 10. Scott Fajita is at 9th. I was expecting it to be like Joe Haden or Josh Cribbs or Eric Wright. Not either of those two.
-
Ha he thinks there should be pork nuggets. I definitely thought Cribbs was going to be one in the top ten and I never though Fujita would be on the list.
-
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
:lol: