Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Browns Documentary

Browns Documentary

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
3 Posts 3 Posters 706 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • jnuh J
    • 402 Posts
    • 27 Reputation
    J jnuh wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hey guys,

    There is a Browns documentary called "Bleeding Orange and Brown" does anyone know where I would be able to obtain a copy??

    I am a aspiring film maker and would love to do a doc on the Browns, but at the same time I don't want to rip off this guys idea so I would love to see it. I would also love to hear any interesting angles you guys would have for a doc. about the Browns

    Thanks

    Rich

    nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • J jnuh

      Hey guys,

      There is a Browns documentary called "Bleeding Orange and Brown" does anyone know where I would be able to obtain a copy??

      I am a aspiring film maker and would love to do a doc on the Browns, but at the same time I don't want to rip off this guys idea so I would love to see it. I would also love to hear any interesting angles you guys would have for a doc. about the Browns

      Thanks

      Rich

      nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
      • 14k Posts
      • 5k Reputation
      nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
      #2

      @jnuh said:

      Hey guys,

      There is a Browns documentary called "Bleeding Orange and Brown" does anyone know where I would be able to obtain a copy??

      I am a aspiring film maker and would love to do a doc on the Browns, but at the same time I don't want to rip off this guys idea so I would love to see it. I would also love to hear any interesting angles you guys would have for a doc. about the Browns

      Thanks

      Rich

      Its too bad guys like Herb Kamm and Hal Lebowits arent around because Id love to see a documentary on the browns through the eyes and accounts of the great reporters of the times and of course through the players and fan memories.

      Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
        • 6k Posts
        • 221 Reputation
        Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
        #3
        http://www.amazon.com/Bleeding-Orange-Brown-Cleveland-Tradition/dp/B004X8BOJ6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1308236221&sr=8-1
        Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate