Happy Father's Day
-
I wanna wish a very Happy Father's Day to all you Dads, Uncles, Grandpas, Stepdads, or if you know a Dad. I hope you all had a great day and got tacky ties or maybe some cool sunglasses or Browns or Indians stuff and whatever else you guys use that no one else sees a purpose for lol. Being a woman, I'm not a Dad myself and my own Dad has long since passed away, I hope you had someone to share your day with and I hope you felt appreciated! Enjoy what's left of the day guys.
-
I wanna wish a very Happy Father's Day to all you Dads, Uncles, Grandpas, Stepdads, or if you know a Dad. I hope you all had a great day and got tacky ties or maybe some cool sunglasses or Browns or Indians stuff and whatever else you guys use that no one else sees a purpose for lol. Being a woman, I'm not a Dad myself and my own Dad has long since passed away, I hope you had someone to share your day with and I hope you felt appreciated! Enjoy what's left of the day guys.
I wanna wish a very Happy Father's Day to all you Dads, Uncles, Grandpas, Stepdads, or if you know a Dad. I hope you all had a great day and got tacky ties or maybe some cool sunglasses or Browns or Indians stuff and whatever else you guys use that no one else sees a purpose for lol. Being a woman, I'm not a Dad myself and my own Dad has long since passed away, I hope you had someone to share your day with and I hope you felt appreciated! Enjoy what's left of the day guys. 
nice
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login