Skip to content

Mangini Thoughts On Mccoys Development

The Browns Board
6 5 926
  • http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d82037fd8/McCoy-s-development

    I thought this was pretty intersting and it shows just how much McCoy has impressed not only coaches but his teammates as well..I think hes going to be a good one

  • Good video. I'm very excited about Colt McCoy

    Kinda wished Mangini coulda stuck around, even as a coordinator. Seems like a really good guy. I know good guys dont necessarily win football games, but still...

  • http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d82037fd8/McCoy-s-development

    I thought this was pretty intersting and it shows just how much McCoy has impressed not only coaches but his teammates as well..I think hes going to be a good one

    @nw220 said:

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d82037fd8/McCoy-s-development

    I thought this was pretty intersting and it shows just how much McCoy has impressed not only coaches but his teammates as well..I think hes going to be a good one

    I give Mangini one thing, he's a good analytical speaker. Lays it out there.

    I am excited to get McCoy back behind center. I think we found our QB for the next 7+ years boys. Just a gut feeling, you could feel with Sipe and Kosar, like you know it's something you don't have to worry about. That is the best way I can explain it.

  • No waves in the OBX and really starting to miss football so I thought I would check in to the BB.

    Can't bring myself to watch the video. Don't want to hear anything from Mangini. I have to laugh when I see anything questioning who will be the Browns starter in the next season mostly from the Bleacher Report. Who writes that stuff anyway ? Do they let anybody write for that site? Colt has in my opinion shown he is capable and deserving of being the Browns leader and starter.

  • No waves in the OBX and really starting to miss football so I thought I would check in to the BB.

    Can't bring myself to watch the video. Don't want to hear anything from Mangini. I have to laugh when I see anything questioning who will be the Browns starter in the next season mostly from the Bleacher Report. Who writes that stuff anyway ? Do they let anybody write for that site? Colt has in my opinion shown he is capable and deserving of being the Browns leader and starter.

    @1-more-season said:

    No waves in the OBX and really starting to miss football so I thought I would check in to the BB.

    Can't bring myself to watch the video. Don't want to hear anything from Mangini. I have to laugh when I see anything questioning who will be the Browns starter in the next season mostly from the Bleacher Report. Who writes that stuff anyway ? Do they let anybody write for that site? Colt has in my opinion shown he is capable and deserving of being the Browns leader and starter.

    You live on the Outer Banks? I live in Nags Head.

  • who be mangini?