Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Can You Get Pulled Over For....

Can You Get Pulled Over For....

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
3 Posts 3 Posters 402 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Speedyd900rr S
    • 823 Posts
    • 10 Reputation
    S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by Speedyd900rr
    #1

    My girlfriend lives in a development that is 5 minutes away from my development and on my way home from her house at 2:30 am a deputy coming towards me swung into a driveway about 500 feet in front of me, turned on his lights and backed out only to pull me over once I went past him. When I asked why he stopped me, he told me that a park down the street was just vandalized and wanted to know what I was doing on the road. Are they allowed to do that?

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
      • 39k Posts
      • 9k Reputation
      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Why not?

      I think at 2:30 they're hoping for a dui.

      They'll use any excuse.

      WSS

      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
        • 64k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
        #3

        several decades ago, I once was heading to ths store, only to realize I forgot my wallet back at my apt. I realized I didn't have my wallet just as I parked

        in front of a 7/11, and backed up, and left.

        Two cruisers had been sitting in front of a pizza place next door.... and the next thing I knew, one of them had caught up to me just as I left the

        plaza parking lot, and pulled me over.

        He asked why I left just as I got there, wondering if I was part of the problem at the pizza shop, and left because they were there...

        I laughed and simply told him the truth. He grinned and apologized. I had told him I was cool - as soon as I went back home and got my wallet,

        I'd be back to get my root beer and chips at the store. So, he said he was sorry for botherin me, and left. No big deal to me.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate