Skip to content

Who Couldn't See This Coming

The Browns Board
15 11 1.2k
  • X xfl2001fan wrote on last edited by
    #5
  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #6

    you sure like using the word bud, bud. what, are you a tree smoker or a beer drinker, bud? 😳

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @xfl2001fan said:

    http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19692

    Already posted bud

    I'm so ashamed, maybe I should delete the duplication...

  • you sure like using the word bud, bud. what, are you a tree smoker or a beer drinker, bud? 😳

    X xfl2001fan wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @miktoxic said:

    you sure like using the word bud, bud. what, are you a tree smoker or a beer drinker, bud? 😳

    Just a bit country I guess. Use Brother a lot too. No smokey...no drinky. Just a guy who tries to be friendly.

  • htownbrownH htownbrown wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I'm not defending this guy but what the hell does waiving his arms violently mean? Is that a crime of some sort? If I was Italian I would be real scared right now. Are traffic cops in violation of this law? If I run one over can I plea self defense?

  • Pacman's at it again. Good bye NFL bud.

    Jones arrested

    *

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @hoorta said:

    Pacman's at it again. Good bye NFL bud.

    Jones arrested

    *

    I think one could argue that since this happened during a league sponsored lockout, his actions can't be held against him.

  • I'm not defending this guy but what the hell does waiving his arms violently mean? Is that a crime of some sort? If I was Italian I would be real scared right now. Are traffic cops in violation of this law? If I run one over can I plea self defense?

    X xfl2001fan wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @htownbrown said:

    I'm not defending this guy but what the hell does waiving his arms violently mean? Is that a crime of some sort? If I was Italian I would be real scared right now. Are traffic cops in violation of this law? If I run one over can I plea self defense?

    Waving arms violently could mean that you are putting your hands up in an aggressive stance...acting like you are going to push someone...or moving your arms in a means of trying to make someone let you go if they are holding you back. It basically is a good copout for saying that you felt threatened by how someone moved.

    If you make an aggressive move towards a cop and they feel threatened, then yes, some lawyer (somehow) will find a way to punish you. You don't even have to be swinging your fists at them. That's where our society has led us. Damned lawyers.

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #12

    On ESPN this morning, one announcer actually indicated Jones was wrongly arrested as he was in a neck brace...Poor injured guy, getting picked on like that!...yeah, right!! Given Jones' track record, he is, & IMHO SHOULD be, living under a microscope as far as his behavior goes. The guy just may be the biggest loser the NFL has ever had. It's sad that someone with his ability is unable to control himself & behave responsibly.

    Personally, I don't believe he should BE in the NFL. He's a black eye for the sport. Of course, look who signed him last...The biggest idiot in the NFL......one Mike Brown (his Father would never have even CONSIDERED Jones).

    Mike

  • @htownbrown said:

    I'm not defending this guy but what the hell does waiving his arms violently mean? Is that a crime of some sort? If I was Italian I would be real scared right now. Are traffic cops in violation of this law? If I run one over can I plea self defense?

    Waving arms violently could mean that you are putting your hands up in an aggressive stance...acting like you are going to push someone...or moving your arms in a means of trying to make someone let you go if they are holding you back. It basically is a good copout for saying that you felt threatened by how someone moved.

    If you make an aggressive move towards a cop and they feel threatened, then yes, some lawyer (somehow) will find a way to punish you. You don't even have to be swinging your fists at them. That's where our society has led us. Damned lawyers.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @xfl2001fan said:

    Waving arms violently could mean that you are putting your hands up in an aggressive stance...acting like you are going to push someone...or moving your arms in a means of trying to make someone let you go if they are holding you back. It basically is a good copout for saying that you felt threatened by how someone moved.

    If you make an aggressive move towards a cop and they feel threatened, then yes, some lawyer (somehow) will find a way to punish you. You don't even have to be swinging your fists at them. That's where our society has led us. Damned lawyers.

    If you make an "aggressive move" towards a cop, you may end up dead, not a good idea. Society is so xxxxed up right now, I'm with the police.

  • L lambdo wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Why do these homeboys continue to party it up in Cinci? Cops just crawl all over these guys. Given his track record it's easy to dismiss, but seriously it sure seems like every bengal who goes for drink gets a ticket

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #15

    I gotta say I am shocked by this.