Dawg Pound Help
-
A friend of mine is coming to a Browns game this year. It's a surprise from his wife and I'm trying to find out some info. I think he would want to sit in the dawg pound but I need to know what are the best seats and rows to sit on for seeing the game but also enjoying the atmosphere. He has always been a browns fan but we live in the South so he hasn't ever been to a game there. Any help appreciated.
-
A friend of mine is coming to a Browns game this year. It's a surprise from his wife and I'm trying to find out some info. I think he would want to sit in the dawg pound but I need to know what are the best seats and rows to sit on for seeing the game but also enjoying the atmosphere. He has always been a browns fan but we live in the South so he hasn't ever been to a game there. Any help appreciated.
A friend of mine is coming to a Browns game this year. It's a surprise from his wife and I'm trying to find out some info. I think he would want to sit in the dawg pound but I need to know what are the best seats and rows to sit on for seeing the game but also enjoying the atmosphere. He has always been a browns fan but we live in the South so he hasn't ever been to a game there. Any help appreciated.
Well, if he wants the 'Pound atmosphere, go for the last couple rows of the 100 level, or the first few rows of the 300 level. Avoid anything really low- the field flattens out so much you lose perspective- and too high, you're way far away.
If he wants best seats period, (short of Club Level) it's the last few rows of the 100 level inside the 20s, (they're under cover) and the second choice is the first five rows of 500 level inside the 20s.
-
Sat up in the 40-50 area smack dead middle of the dawg pound during the first Bengals game last year and it was about perfect. Could see everything on the field and your just in the middle of the excitement. Plus the ticket was only $50 w/tax and it was worth every single penny.
-
A friend of mine is coming to a Browns game this year. It's a surprise from his wife and I'm trying to find out some info. I think he would want to sit in the dawg pound but I need to know what are the best seats and rows to sit on for seeing the game but also enjoying the atmosphere. He has always been a browns fan but we live in the South so he hasn't ever been to a game there. Any help appreciated.
Well, if he wants the 'Pound atmosphere, go for the last couple rows of the 100 level, or the first few rows of the 300 level. Avoid anything really low- the field flattens out so much you lose perspective- and too high, you're way far away.
If he wants best seats period, (short of Club Level) it's the last few rows of the 100 level inside the 20s, (they're under cover) and the second choice is the first five rows of 500 level inside the 20s.
Well, if he wants the 'Pound atmosphere, go for the last couple rows of the 100 level, or the first few rows of the 300 level. Avoid anything really low- the field flattens out so much you lose perspective- and too high, you're way far away.
If he wants best seats period, (short of Club Level) it's the last few rows of the 100 level inside the 20s, (they're under cover) and the second choice is the first five rows of 500 level inside the 20s.
Thanks Guys for the help. I got him on row 15 sec 119 for the ravens game.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login