Best Prayer Ever!
-
He made that prayer his bitch.
-
awesome. i wish everyone prayed like that
-
Prayer doesn't have to follow a script.
I like it.
-
Gotta love it!
I'm Catholic & our Priest is an old friend who is also "outside the box" in his demeanor, which I think is a great thing. They are there to reach people & I think that Pastor Nelm's Prayer accomplished that. God Bless him!!
Mike
-
nice dufus T plays god and deletes posts what an asshole
-
nice dufus T plays god and deletes posts what an asshole
nice dufus T plays god and deletes posts what an asshole
grow up
-
nice dufus T plays god and deletes posts what an asshole
grow up
grow up
No you grown up! I made a statement countering your post, you dismantled the supposed freedoms which we have here in the USA, by deleting my post. Thus peeing on all who have supposedly fought to defend our supposed freedoms from those who hate us because of our freedoms.. Is that you?
When you grow up you may understand and comprehend what I just said.............until then work on growing up
-
Bunker said:
i see rich has been back 2 weeks and has allready worn out his welcome. did T bitch slap u?
Thanks dipwad......been back many years........now stick your head back upurass
-
thanks genius, make sure you breathe with your head stuffed up urass
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login