Skip to content

Braylon Edwards

The Browns Board
5 4 778
  • PRO's

    Maturity improvement w/ age,Doesn't have erratic Derek Anderson throwing inconsistent heaters (should help much in the drop dept.) His toughness came back blocking and playing / catching balls inside for Rex and the Jets. Has ability to be a star #1 WR. red zone threat. New regime here now, none of the Mangenius bullshit amatuer antics holding team morale back. Could come relatively cheap. could make my Braylon jersey relevant again.

    CON's: seen this show once. attitude questions. drop questions still.

    thoughts?

  • Can't say that this thought hasn't crossed my mind but then I come to my senses and remember all his BS. Some people are just a-holes. I agree things might be different without mangini's silly little games but it wont happen. He didn't just burn bridges he blew them up both with the org. and the fans, city, state.....

    Oh yah, no need to blame DA for BE. Still only Browns QB to win 10 games since the return.

  • As much as I hate to admit it, I thought about this earlier today. I guess I'm just so desperate for a WR that I'd take Braylon back haha. Hopefully once the season starts Little and Massaquoi will be our 1-2 punch.

  • I've watched Little play & practice while he was at UNC he'll do fine. He may turn out to be the best pick of the year.

  • no. it has bad news all over it.

    i could see him dropping passes on purpose or doing things to screw us over.