Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Nnamdi To The Eagles...

Nnamdi To The Eagles...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
18 Posts 8 Posters 738 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • AlbinoRhino40 A
    • 66 Posts
    • 11 Reputation
    A AlbinoRhino40 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    per Adam Schefter

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • AlbinoRhino40 A
      • 66 Posts
      • 11 Reputation
      A AlbinoRhino40 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      5 yrs / $60 Million

      Where are they getting all this money? and,

      Do they plan to keep DRC, Asante Samuel, and Asomugha as their DBs? crazy

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • jasont44094 J
        • 225 Posts
        • 4 Reputation
        J jasont44094 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Trade for Samuel!

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 8k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
          #4

          That is hilarious. My friend is a Jets fan and was so sure Nnamdi was going to New York that he named his new kitten that he adopted Nnamdi Pawsomugha.

          This has made my day.

          I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 8k Posts
            • 1k Reputation
            Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
            #5

            It will be so much better if Cromartie doesn't resign with them, and Wilson turns out to be a bust. They'll have gone from ashy to classy.

            I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Nw220 N
              • 1k Posts
              • 27 Reputation
              N Nw220 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

              Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

              P J Tim Couch Pulls OutT 3 Replies Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • N Nw220

                Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

                Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

                pizzadeliveryguy P
                • 632 Posts
                • 15 Reputation
                P pizzadeliveryguy wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @nw220 said:

                Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

                Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

                Jesus, we do not want C-Rodgers. We just got rid of Wright, why would we want someone else that is going to get toasted 3-4 times a game?

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Canton Mike Canton MikeC
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 2k Reputation
                  Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I absolutely LOVE that the Jets didn't get him! I really don't know WHY I can't stand the Jets, I just can't stomach that team.

                  Mike

                  IN DORSEY I TRUST
                  F 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • N Nw220

                    Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

                    Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

                    jasont44094 J
                    • 225 Posts
                    • 4 Reputation
                    J jasont44094 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @nw220 said:

                    Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

                    Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

                    Asante, heard there's a chance he gets traded to arizona

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Nw220 N
                      • 1k Posts
                      • 27 Reputation
                      N Nw220 wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Yeah id like to have Astane as well, dono what it'd cost.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • WRREBEL WRREBELW
                        • 2k Posts
                        • 87 Reputation
                        WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Were not going to sign anyone..

                        Heckert is a jew....

                        N 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • WRREBELW WRREBEL

                          Were not going to sign anyone..

                          Heckert is a jew....

                          Nw220 N
                          • 1k Posts
                          • 27 Reputation
                          N Nw220 wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @wrrebel said:

                          Were not going to sign anyone..

                          Heckert is a jew....

                          lol that'd be even funnier if it wasnt true.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Canton MikeC Canton Mike

                            I absolutely LOVE that the Jets didn't get him! I really don't know WHY I can't stand the Jets, I just can't stomach that team.

                            Mike

                            FearTheRoo F
                            • 496 Posts
                            • 14 Reputation
                            F FearTheRoo wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @canton-mike said:

                            I absolutely LOVE that the Jets didn't get him! I really don't know WHY I can't stand the Jets, I just can't stomach that team.

                            Mike

                            Why can't anyone stand the Jets?

                            Rex Ryan, feet, Braylon Butterfingers, Santonio the former Steeler and Suckeye, Rex's ugly wife, feet, the "can't wait" guy, Dirty Sanchez, Loud-mouth New Yawkers, feet

                            Not to mention we should have beat them last year, if it wasn't for Stuckey's fumble

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • N Nw220

                              Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

                              Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

                              Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 8k Posts
                              • 1k Reputation
                              Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @nw220 said:

                              Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

                              Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

                              Don't forget they traded for Domonique Rodgers-Cromartie as well.

                              They've got 4 corners that can all start for essentially any team in the league.

                              I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                              J 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

                                @nw220 said:

                                Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

                                Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

                                Don't forget they traded for Domonique Rodgers-Cromartie as well.

                                They've got 4 corners that can all start for essentially any team in the league.

                                jasont44094 J
                                • 225 Posts
                                • 4 Reputation
                                J jasont44094 wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                                Don't forget they traded for Domonique Rodgers-Cromartie as well.

                                They've got 4 corners that can all start for essentially any team in the league.

                                I think that C-Rodgers is what the guy is referring to as Rodgers-cromartie

                                Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • J jasont44094

                                  @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                                  Don't forget they traded for Domonique Rodgers-Cromartie as well.

                                  They've got 4 corners that can all start for essentially any team in the league.

                                  I think that C-Rodgers is what the guy is referring to as Rodgers-cromartie

                                  Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 8k Posts
                                  • 1k Reputation
                                  Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @jasont44094 said:

                                  I think that C-Rodgers is what the guy is referring to as Rodgers-cromartie

                                  Oh, yeah.

                                  So it is. I was thinking the Eagles also had Carlos Rogers. My bad.

                                  xxxx it, new situation. Philly needs to trade Samuel for Carlos Rogers and pick up Antonio Cromartie in FA. Then they'll have Rogers, Cromartie, and Rodgers-Cromartie.

                                  And Awesome-wa.

                                  I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • jasont44094 J
                                    • 225 Posts
                                    • 4 Reputation
                                    J jasont44094 wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Carlos Rogers is a free agent

                                    Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • J jasont44094

                                      Carlos Rogers is a free agent

                                      Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 8k Posts
                                      • 1k Reputation
                                      Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @jasont44094 said:

                                      Carlos Rogers is a free agent

                                      And in debt, so let's go after him. He was living on Jason Campbell's couch for a while, I'm sure he'll take money from anybody. Even us.

                                      I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better đź’—

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      Theme
                                      • System
                                      • Light
                                      • Dark
                                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Forums
                                      • Recent
                                      • Popular
                                      • Users
                                      • Donate