Skip to content

Nnamdi To The Eagles...

The Browns Board
18 8 738
  • That is hilarious. My friend is a Jets fan and was so sure Nnamdi was going to New York that he named his new kitten that he adopted Nnamdi Pawsomugha.

    This has made my day.

  • It will be so much better if Cromartie doesn't resign with them, and Wilson turns out to be a bust. They'll have gone from ashy to classy.

  • Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

    Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

  • Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

    Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

    @nw220 said:

    Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

    Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

    Jesus, we do not want C-Rodgers. We just got rid of Wright, why would we want someone else that is going to get toasted 3-4 times a game?

  • I absolutely LOVE that the Jets didn't get him! I really don't know WHY I can't stand the Jets, I just can't stomach that team.

    Mike

  • Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

    Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

    @nw220 said:

    Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

    Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

    Asante, heard there's a chance he gets traded to arizona

  • Yeah id like to have Astane as well, dono what it'd cost.

  • Were not going to sign anyone..

    Heckert is a jew....

  • Were not going to sign anyone..

    Heckert is a jew....

    @wrrebel said:

    Were not going to sign anyone..

    Heckert is a jew....

    lol that'd be even funnier if it wasnt true.

  • I absolutely LOVE that the Jets didn't get him! I really don't know WHY I can't stand the Jets, I just can't stomach that team.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    I absolutely LOVE that the Jets didn't get him! I really don't know WHY I can't stand the Jets, I just can't stomach that team.

    Mike

    Why can't anyone stand the Jets?

    Rex Ryan, feet, Braylon Butterfingers, Santonio the former Steeler and Suckeye, Rex's ugly wife, feet, the "can't wait" guy, Dirty Sanchez, Loud-mouth New Yawkers, feet

    Not to mention we should have beat them last year, if it wasn't for Stuckey's fumble

  • Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

    Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

    @nw220 said:

    Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

    Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

    Don't forget they traded for Domonique Rodgers-Cromartie as well.

    They've got 4 corners that can all start for essentially any team in the league.

  • @nw220 said:

    Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

    Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

    Don't forget they traded for Domonique Rodgers-Cromartie as well.

    They've got 4 corners that can all start for essentially any team in the league.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Don't forget they traded for Domonique Rodgers-Cromartie as well.

    They've got 4 corners that can all start for essentially any team in the league.

    I think that C-Rodgers is what the guy is referring to as Rodgers-cromartie

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Don't forget they traded for Domonique Rodgers-Cromartie as well.

    They've got 4 corners that can all start for essentially any team in the league.

    I think that C-Rodgers is what the guy is referring to as Rodgers-cromartie

    @jasont44094 said:

    I think that C-Rodgers is what the guy is referring to as Rodgers-cromartie

    Oh, yeah.

    So it is. I was thinking the Eagles also had Carlos Rogers. My bad.

    xxxx it, new situation. Philly needs to trade Samuel for Carlos Rogers and pick up Antonio Cromartie in FA. Then they'll have Rogers, Cromartie, and Rodgers-Cromartie.

    And Awesome-wa.

  • Carlos Rogers is a free agent

  • Carlos Rogers is a free agent

    @jasont44094 said:

    Carlos Rogers is a free agent

    And in debt, so let's go after him. He was living on Jason Campbell's couch for a while, I'm sure he'll take money from anybody. Even us.