Skip to content

Nnamdi To The Eagles...

The Browns Board
18 8 738
  • N Nw220 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

    Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

  • Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

    Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

    P pizzadeliveryguy wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @nw220 said:

    Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

    Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

    Jesus, we do not want C-Rodgers. We just got rid of Wright, why would we want someone else that is going to get toasted 3-4 times a game?

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I absolutely LOVE that the Jets didn't get him! I really don't know WHY I can't stand the Jets, I just can't stomach that team.

    Mike

  • Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

    Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

    J jasont44094 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @nw220 said:

    Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

    Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

    Asante, heard there's a chance he gets traded to arizona

  • N Nw220 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Yeah id like to have Astane as well, dono what it'd cost.

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Were not going to sign anyone..

    Heckert is a jew....

  • Were not going to sign anyone..

    Heckert is a jew....

    N Nw220 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @wrrebel said:

    Were not going to sign anyone..

    Heckert is a jew....

    lol that'd be even funnier if it wasnt true.

  • I absolutely LOVE that the Jets didn't get him! I really don't know WHY I can't stand the Jets, I just can't stomach that team.

    Mike

    F FearTheRoo wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @canton-mike said:

    I absolutely LOVE that the Jets didn't get him! I really don't know WHY I can't stand the Jets, I just can't stomach that team.

    Mike

    Why can't anyone stand the Jets?

    Rex Ryan, feet, Braylon Butterfingers, Santonio the former Steeler and Suckeye, Rex's ugly wife, feet, the "can't wait" guy, Dirty Sanchez, Loud-mouth New Yawkers, feet

    Not to mention we should have beat them last year, if it wasn't for Stuckey's fumble

  • Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

    Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @nw220 said:

    Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

    Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

    Don't forget they traded for Domonique Rodgers-Cromartie as well.

    They've got 4 corners that can all start for essentially any team in the league.

  • @nw220 said:

    Whos the odd man out if its Nnmadi,Asatne and C-Rodgers??

    Unless C-Rodgers is gonna play Nickel, Heckert get your ass on the phone and see if they would let Astane or C-rodgers go

    Don't forget they traded for Domonique Rodgers-Cromartie as well.

    They've got 4 corners that can all start for essentially any team in the league.

    J jasont44094 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Don't forget they traded for Domonique Rodgers-Cromartie as well.

    They've got 4 corners that can all start for essentially any team in the league.

    I think that C-Rodgers is what the guy is referring to as Rodgers-cromartie

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Don't forget they traded for Domonique Rodgers-Cromartie as well.

    They've got 4 corners that can all start for essentially any team in the league.

    I think that C-Rodgers is what the guy is referring to as Rodgers-cromartie

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @jasont44094 said:

    I think that C-Rodgers is what the guy is referring to as Rodgers-cromartie

    Oh, yeah.

    So it is. I was thinking the Eagles also had Carlos Rogers. My bad.

    xxxx it, new situation. Philly needs to trade Samuel for Carlos Rogers and pick up Antonio Cromartie in FA. Then they'll have Rogers, Cromartie, and Rodgers-Cromartie.

    And Awesome-wa.

  • J jasont44094 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Carlos Rogers is a free agent

  • Carlos Rogers is a free agent

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @jasont44094 said:

    Carlos Rogers is a free agent

    And in debt, so let's go after him. He was living on Jason Campbell's couch for a while, I'm sure he'll take money from anybody. Even us.