Where Is The Beef?
-
Are we on a ten year plan or can we build within 3 years? Notice I said build and not rebuild because we have not seen anything since the real Browns left town and the NFL gave us this imposter as a team. I look at the roster and see maybe just a few players capable of making the Pro Bowl this year or any year after that. We have the cap room and we are in a good position to make some moves for some guys that can make a difference. But as of today I haven't seen shit but maybe a few moves that will set this team on its way to winning the Super Bowl.

-
Are we on a ten year plan or can we build within 3 years? Notice I said build and not rebuild because we have not seen anything since the real Browns left town and the NFL gave us this imposter as a team. I look at the roster and see maybe just a few players capable of making the Pro Bowl this year or any year after that. We have the cap room and we are in a good position to make some moves for some guys that can make a difference. But as of today I haven't seen shit but maybe a few moves that will set this team on its way to winning the Super Bowl.

Are we on a ten year plan or can we build within 3 years? Notice I said build and not rebuild because we have not seen anything since the real Browns left town and the NFL gave us this imposter as a team. I look at the roster and see maybe just a few players capable of making the Pro Bowl this year or any year after that. We have the cap room and we are in a good position to make some moves for some guys that can make a difference. But as of today I haven't seen shit but maybe a few moves that will set this team on its way to winning the Super Bowl.

+1
actually every two years when everyone gets canned it becomes another five year plan that has to come to fruition in two years.
-
I posted my frustration exactly on this topic, The browns will eventually be fine i think we can all agree it will happen, but in the meantime what the hell us going on.
Only way i give them a 3 year plan is if they tank the next 2 seasons completely get me 2 top ten's, 5 first rounders, and a promise to spend every dime in free agency in 2014.
Problem with this is i think players like Colt, Peyton, Ward, and Hayden wouldn't want to resign contracts here after that so tanking is out of the question, so we're left with a sub 500 team trying to still draft (that guy) i think we should keep our core guys draft a few for the next 2 years and 2013 go crazy in free agency and give us a contender for the next 5 years or longer.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login