Don's Pomeroy House?
-
I am thinking this is where I want to eat the Saturday night before the opener.
Have any of you local Dawgs ever eaten there??
If so, how about some thoughts.
I have seen the menu and know the price point, so if your main complaint(if any) is it is overpriced, I am not worried about that. I don't mind dropping $100 or more per person...cocktail, dinner, wine, if it is the right place and the right occasion.
-
Same guy that run Don's Lighthouse?
-
Same guy that run Don's Lighthouse?
Same guy that run Don's Lighthouse?
No idea.
-
i wish i could drop 100 bucks per person i dinner lol must be nice lol
-
Nothing says you won't be able too.
I just want to know if anyone has eaten there.
??
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login