Skip to content

Tatapu-Poll

The Browns Board
4 3 495
  • Everyone wants a deal of a steal, I feel like we need another LB this could be THAT GUY everyone in Cleveland should want Tatdaddy plz don't list injuries thats the main reason he is a steal right now in time.

    What do you guys think?

  • I think he'd be a great pickup.

  • No...too much of a reliability with injuries...weve been down this road before.

  • mikeyP72 said:

    Fujita was injured last year, should we not have signed him?

    I think if we can improve the LB corps we should do it, as long as it doesn't break the bank and Tatupu doesn't want a 5 year deal with a lot of guaranteed money.

    The deal i want to offer him is being baited out there like a carrot right now by the patriots to tatupu if they get him also for a steal i might begin to think the world is against us.