Skip to content

Josh Cribbs

The Browns Board
5 4 544
  • As we all have seen the past few years Josh has been electric at some times, but mostly from the WildDawg formation. He really has not done jack from the wr spot though, he is probably the 4th best wr we have right now. My question is do you think the WC offense will help or hurt his wr style? Thoughts please.

  • As we all have seen the past few years Josh has been electric at some times, but mostly from the WildDawg formation. He really has not done jack from the wr spot though, he is probably the 4th best wr we have right now. My question is do you think the WC offense will help or hurt his wr style? Thoughts please.

    @cambridgeho said:

    As we all have seen the past few years Josh has been electric at some times, but mostly from the WildDawg formation. He really has not done jack from the wr spot though, he is probably the 4th best wr we have right now. My question is do you think the WC offense will help or hurt his wr style? Thoughts please.

    I think it could help him but I don't think he should line up as a WO needs to be off the line just outside of the TE a few yards back almost like a flanker or tailback.

  • The WCO is all about YAC which is something we have seen Cribbs be successful with. Basically all of his big plays, whether on special teams or in the Wild Dawg, are essentially "YAC" plays. he makes plays in the open field, runs over ppl, makes ppl miss etc. So, if his hands are good (i havent heard any negativity abt them) and he can get timing with Colt with short, quick routes, I think him and Little will be very productive receivers for us because I think the system maps well to them. I think the WCO stresses quickness more than downfield speed (which is good because we dont have any) and Cribbs has demonstrated the value in his quickness.

  • The WCO is all about YAC which is something we have seen Cribbs be successful with. Basically all of his big plays, whether on special teams or in the Wild Dawg, are essentially "YAC" plays. he makes plays in the open field, runs over ppl, makes ppl miss etc. So, if his hands are good (i havent heard any negativity abt them) and he can get timing with Colt with short, quick routes, I think him and Little will be very productive receivers for us because I think the system maps well to them. I think the WCO stresses quickness more than downfield speed (which is good because we dont have any) and Cribbs has demonstrated the value in his quickness.

    @cribbs-is-the-man said:

    The WCO is all about YAC which is something we have seen Cribbs be successful with. Basically all of his big plays, whether on special teams or in the Wild Dawg, are essentially "YAC" plays. he makes plays in the open field, runs over ppl, makes ppl miss etc. So, if his hands are good (i havent heard any negativity abt them) and he can get timing with Colt with short, quick routes, I think him and Little will be very productive receivers for us because I think the system maps well to them. I think the WCO stresses quickness more than downfield speed (which is good because we dont have any) and Cribbs has demonstrated the value in his quickness.

    Exactly, having him off the line and not too wide out will create space which is where he will be dangerous. Think slant just behind the LBs who are pulled in with play action and below the safeties.

  • The WCO is all about YAC which is something we have seen Cribbs be successful with. Basically all of his big plays, whether on special teams or in the Wild Dawg, are essentially "YAC" plays. he makes plays in the open field, runs over ppl, makes ppl miss etc. So, if his hands are good (i havent heard any negativity abt them) and he can get timing with Colt with short, quick routes, I think him and Little will be very productive receivers for us because I think the system maps well to them. I think the WCO stresses quickness more than downfield speed (which is good because we dont have any) and Cribbs has demonstrated the value in his quickness.

    @cribbs-is-the-man said:

    The WCO is all about YAC which is something we have seen Cribbs be successful with. Basically all of his big plays, whether on special teams or in the Wild Dawg, are essentially "YAC" plays. he makes plays in the open field, runs over ppl, makes ppl miss etc. So, if his hands are good (i havent heard any negativity abt them) and he can get timing with Colt with short, quick routes, I think him and Little will be very productive receivers for us because I think the system maps well to them. I think the WCO stresses quickness more than downfield speed (which is good because we dont have any) and Cribbs has demonstrated the value in his quickness.

    Exactly what I was thinking also. short quick passes get him in open field and then let him do what he does best, run that ball