Ravens Christmas Eve
-
I am going to pick up tickets to go to the Browns vs. Ravens game on Christmas Eve. I have never been to this stadium but living in NC it's the closest game to me. Can anyone give me an idea the best side for a die hard Browns fan to get a seat. there are alot of tickes available so which side is the best? Thanks for your help.
-
I am going to pick up tickets to go to the Browns vs. Ravens game on Christmas Eve. I have never been to this stadium but living in NC it's the closest game to me. Can anyone give me an idea the best side for a die hard Browns fan to get a seat. there are alot of tickes available so which side is the best? Thanks for your help.
I am going to pick up tickets to go to the Browns vs. Ravens game on Christmas Eve. I have never been to this stadium but living in NC it's the closest game to me. Can anyone give me an idea the best side for a die hard Browns fan to get a seat. there are alot of tickes available so which side is the best? Thanks for your help.
No one has an idea which side I should look at?
-
Dog pound sections are 118-122
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login