Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Game This Saturday

Game This Saturday

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
21 Posts 16 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • manbearpig manbearpigM
    • 454 Posts
    • 3 Reputation
    manbearpigM manbearpig wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'll be there but we're getting our tix in Clevlenad or at the door. Anyone got advice? I'm not paying much for a preseason game and I told the dude that's driving if I can't get it cheap enough, I'll watch it at Panini's...

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • jlowe jloweJ One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 95 Posts
      • 5 Reputation
      jloweJ jlowe wrote on last edited by
      #2

      i wish. cant afford them on a college students salary.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • jrb12711 jrb12711J Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 5k Posts
        • 1k Reputation
        jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        have you checked on ebay or craigslist? I know that seems obvious but usually people sell for good prices on there. Here in NC i got two preseason panthers tickts for $25 ob ebay. Especially on CL once it gets closer to the game people will get a little desperate to sell and they'll go low.

        C 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • jrb12711J jrb12711

          have you checked on ebay or craigslist? I know that seems obvious but usually people sell for good prices on there. Here in NC i got two preseason panthers tickts for $25 ob ebay. Especially on CL once it gets closer to the game people will get a little desperate to sell and they'll go low.

          Crozone C
          • 22 Posts
          • 4 Reputation
          C Crozone wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @jrb12711 said:

          have you checked on ebay or craigslist? I know that seems obvious but usually people sell for good prices on there. Here in NC i got two preseason panthers tickts for $25 ob ebay. Especially on CL once it gets closer to the game people will get a little desperate to sell and they'll go low.

          I just checked stubhub and you can get $2 tickets in the 500s haha or you can sit behind the endzone for as low as $15.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 10k Posts
            • 2k Reputation
            Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            You could probably get scalped tickets cheap. It's only pre-season

            "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Mr. T Mr. TM
              • 7k Posts
              • 184 Reputation
              Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Does anyone have a link so we can watch it on the internet?

              Head or Gut?
              C 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Mr. TM Mr. T

                Does anyone have a link so we can watch it on the internet?

                CLEVELandMILIDH C
                • 2k Posts
                • 52 Reputation
                C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @mr.-t said:

                Does anyone have a link so we can watch it on the internet?

                http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/49037/1/watch-nfl-network.html

                1st Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU 3rd Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State4th Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma5th Earl Wolff, S, N.C. State6th Lucas Reed, TE, New Mexico
                Mr. TM 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                  • 14k Posts
                  • 5k Reputation
                  nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  My brother has season tix...I'll be there

                  Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • manbearpig manbearpigM
                    • 454 Posts
                    • 3 Reputation
                    manbearpigM manbearpig wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Our plans are to look for scalped ones. I have never actually done this but I have sold a few tickets on the way to real games.... The buyer always got a bargin. What ever I buy will have to be dirt cheap. If not, my third shift workin ass will be chillin at Panini's. I assume they will play the game on tv or maybe I have to wonder over to some other bar in the area. I'm up for it... workin 48 hours this week!

                    H 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Halfbreed216 Halfbreed216H
                      • 45 Posts
                      • 1 Reputation
                      Halfbreed216H Halfbreed216 wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      I wish! It's a long drive from New Orleans, lol

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                        • 57k Posts
                        • 4k Reputation
                        The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Can I assume that the game will be broadcast on local TV?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • manbearpigM manbearpig

                          Our plans are to look for scalped ones. I have never actually done this but I have sold a few tickets on the way to real games.... The buyer always got a bargin. What ever I buy will have to be dirt cheap. If not, my third shift workin ass will be chillin at Panini's. I assume they will play the game on tv or maybe I have to wonder over to some other bar in the area. I'm up for it... workin 48 hours this week!

                          Huber14 H
                          • 8 Posts
                          • 0 Reputation
                          H Huber14 wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @manbearpig said:

                          Our plans are to look for scalped ones. I have never actually done this but I have sold a few tickets on the way to real games.... The buyer always got a bargin. What ever I buy will have to be dirt cheap. If not, my third shift workin ass will be chillin at Panini's. I assume they will play the game on tv or maybe I have to wonder over to some other bar in the area. I'm up for it... workin 48 hours this week!

                          Why not just get the $2 tickets on stubhub? It might be hard to find a scalper for a preseason game. Even if you do you won't find them that cheap.

                          Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
                          👍
                          Quote Reply
                          • H Huber14

                            @manbearpig said:

                            Our plans are to look for scalped ones. I have never actually done this but I have sold a few tickets on the way to real games.... The buyer always got a bargin. What ever I buy will have to be dirt cheap. If not, my third shift workin ass will be chillin at Panini's. I assume they will play the game on tv or maybe I have to wonder over to some other bar in the area. I'm up for it... workin 48 hours this week!

                            Why not just get the $2 tickets on stubhub? It might be hard to find a scalper for a preseason game. Even if you do you won't find them that cheap.

                            Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 10k Posts
                            • 2k Reputation
                            Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @huber14 said:

                            Why not just get the $2 tickets on stubhub? It might be hard to find a scalper for a preseason game. Even if you do you won't find them that cheap.

                            I was thinking the same thing about the $2 tickets. The place will only be 1/2 to 3/4 full anyway. You shold be able to move down to the lower seats by halftime.

                            "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Brownsfan_Althaus Brownsfan_AlthausB
                              • 362 Posts
                              • 7 Reputation
                              Brownsfan_AlthausB Brownsfan_Althaus wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              ill be up there, section 131. front row, seats 8-11 🙂 got to love having front row season tickets 😛

                              we tailgate at the top outside parking lot next to the two football field looking bridges.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • sperk S One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 65 Posts
                                • 2 Reputation
                                S sperk wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                you will find them cheap and there will be plenty of sellers

                                not a problem

                                hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • jrb12711 jrb12711J Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 5k Posts
                                  • 1k Reputation
                                  jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  just a note on stubhub in case anyone is wanting to buy on there: they charge around a $4-5 fee and shipping I believe is a $12-15 auto fee you can't get around.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Canton Mike Canton MikeC
                                    • 4k Posts
                                    • 2k Reputation
                                    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    My Bride & I will be there. Daughter & Son in Law are new season tic holders, but they are doing that "Ride to the Point" bike ride for MS, so we got the tickets. They're upper deck seats, not sure exactly where until we get 'em, but this will be Colleen's 1st game at the "new" stadium.

                                    Mike

                                    IN DORSEY I TRUST
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 10k Posts
                                      • 2k Reputation
                                      Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      My tickets are in section 149. Hence the name browns149.

                                      I love them. Closest section to the exit and only 4 rows up the stairs.

                                      "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • C CLEVELandMILIDH

                                        @mr.-t said:

                                        Does anyone have a link so we can watch it on the internet?

                                        http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/49037/1/watch-nfl-network.html

                                        Mr. T Mr. TM
                                        • 7k Posts
                                        • 184 Reputation
                                        Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @clevelandmilidh said:

                                        http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/49037/1/watch-nfl-network.html

                                        Thanks.

                                        Head or Gut?
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • S sperk

                                          you will find them cheap and there will be plenty of sellers

                                          not a problem

                                          hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 20k Posts
                                          • 5k Reputation
                                          hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @sperk said:

                                          you will find them cheap and there will be plenty of sellers

                                          not a problem

                                          You or Ed going to the game? Want to meet up? PM me.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate